Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need HELP!!! Ben and Jerry's flavor search

Default I need HELP!!! Ben and Jerry's flavor search

Alright kids - I need assistance in a bad bad way! I'm searching (in vain at this point) for a pint of Coconut Almond Fudge Chip Ben & Jerry's. From what I can gather it's only sold in the scoop shops directly, but I'm in Indiana-US and there are only 2 shops within a 100 mile radius of me...and neither carry the flavor.

Essentially, I'm willing to pay just about any price to get my hands on some of this. Do any of you know of a shop in your area that carries it ... and would be willing/able to ship to Indiana?

heeeellllllpppppp meeeeee!

hells bells - I'll even make the shit if I can find a recipe that someone has actually tried and knows it's close to the original.

You know, I have the Ben & Jerry's cookbook. I'll see if that one is in there.

I've been looking for Rain Forest Crunch so I feel your pain!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

It's so frustrating. Someone, somewhere on the planet is probably eating this right now... and I can't even hunt down one stinkin' cone! Bastards!

They don't have an online store?

And McJag, they quit making Rain Forrest Crunch a loooong time ago. I was a big fan of that too.

Okay, my mum says we have the recipe and she's going to forward it to me by the end of today. Can you wait that long?

I can absolutely wait that long!!! I found a few recipes online, but wasn't sure which base to use to make it match B&J's....your mom is a peach!

Cloud, you sound like an addict in need of a fix! What's behind your urgent need for this particular flavour?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

A*O

^^^ she's pregnant
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

The fudge part is labour-intensive if you want to make authentic B&J fudge sauce, so I would assume that you would just want to buy that part from the store.

I hope you have an ice cream maker all ready - I've just posted the elusive flavour in Recipes. Good luck!
    I also looked on their website, and the flavour isn't listed in either the Flavor Graveyard nor the normal flavours. When was the last time you had it?
    Last edited by tofucheesecake; April 18th, 2007 at 08:53 AM.

Sounds yummy! Is the fudge sauce something you buy or is there a separate recipe for that?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    They don't have an online store?

And McJag, they quit making Rain Forrest Crunch a loooong time ago. I was a big fan of that too.
    DAMMIT! I was afraid of that!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Cloud, you sound like an addict in need of a fix! What's behind your urgent need for this particular flavour?
    It's actually for a friend of mine ... as a birthday gift I was hoping to find some to purchase - seems like now I'll be whipping some up!

Quote Originally Posted by tofucheesecake View Post
    I hope you have an ice cream maker all ready - I've just posted the elusive flavour in Recipes. Good luck!
    I also looked on their website, and the flavour isn't listed in either the Flavor Graveyard nor the normal flavours. When was the last time you had it?
    You are a godsend! I'm purchasing an icecream maker as part of the birthday gift - any recommendations on a good one that doesn't cost a fortune?

I think the last time it was available was early 2000 - it's listed in the graveyard, but as coconut almond (they dropped the fudge part off I guess).

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information