View Poll Results: How often do you eat fruit?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everyday

40 66.67%
  • Every other day

11 18.33%
  • Several times a month

4 6.67%
  • NEVER!! I hate fruit

0 0%
  • other

5 8.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you eat fruit?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default How often do you eat fruit?

I've been very lazy about eating fruit so I haven't eaten anything other than bananas for about a week Maybe it's the winter fruit that tend to require some work like peeling and carving (I even like to peel apple skin, it's just how I was raised...). I liked berries in summer cuz all you have to do was to rinse them and pop them in your mouth.

Loving pineapples this season, got one in the fridge and another one ripening in kitchen, but it gets messy cutting it up because it's rather big and juicy.

I have a bunch of frozen fruit of various kind but the weather is too cold to be eating frozen fruit! (Ha, don't I have an excuse for everything).

Got any ideas how to make eating fruit easier?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

With very few exceptions, every day, usually more than once a day. They're a very convenient snack, though I'm too lazy to peel and cut too, and tend to stick to 'easy' options, like apples, grapes, strawberries and cherries.

I had lotus fruits for the first time this week-they're delish. And I can't imagine going through summer without eating watermelon a few times.

I am also very lazy about eating fruit. Seems like it's never the right season---for the good stuff anyway. Apples are always around, and bananas.

I am attempting to eat more, and veggies.

I love fruit! Yum, yum.

I eat a lot of bananas and oranges. They are practically staple foods for me. I eat a lot of apples too. Royal Gala are my favorite.

I buy other fruits when they are cheap. Unfortunately, I live in an area where fruit is very expensive. Stuff like fresh pineapple and fresh berries are a luxury that I can only treat myself to once in a while.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

where abouts in Canada do you live aabbcc? (if you don't mind me asking). Pineapples seem to be in season right now and are quite cheap here in Van (although imported). I bought a gigantic one from Costco for about 3-4 bucks. We also have lots of berry farms (esp blue berries) here in BC, and Okanagan produces lots of other fruits, apples, cherries, peaches etc, so when in season they are ample and inexpensive.

Bananas are really good when you are lazy I'll just eat them if I'm too lazy to make breakfast, lunch or midnight snack.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I eat fruit every day, but it's simple and boring. Like I cut up apples and bananas, throw in some grapes and pineapple in its natural juice and either eat it like that or stick it in the freezer for a while to get good and cold. Delish!
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

i eat tons and tons of fruit and raw vegetables, but i am vegetarian, so i have fewer food options than other people..i adore salads and berries and things..

Hey moomies ... I am on Cape Breton Island on the East Coast. I wish I knew why fruit was so expensive here. It's not like they're shipping it over via ferry or anything. *shrug*

Every once in a while, we get lucky. We had a two for one deal on pineapples this fall and that was great because I adore fresh pineapple! We also just had a run on fairly cheap pomegranates, but I didn't buy any because I have no idea what to do with them. Good thing I love bananas.

About twice a year. (does fruit juice count?)
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

OCD

I eat lots of crunchy apples, those easy peel little oranges, red grapes, and I buy frozen berries which I put in a blender covered with OJ and puree and drink.

I also enjoy wash and go fruit. Cutting peeling and mucking around doesn't work for me, the fruit goes bad before I'm motivated to deal with it.

Mmm. I get whole watermelons in season, pineapples, grapes, oranges, apples, starfruit, lychee, berries of all kinds, mangos, and the list goes on. I love pretty much all fruit.

I eat apples alot because they're usually just sitting around in the bowl. I also like pineapple, mango and kiwifruit.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Love fruits and eat it daily love grapefruit , peaches , avacados ,apricots, apples and Berries ..yum

I enjoy fruit but unfortunately don't eat it often enough. :-(

Well, I think I am a freak!!!!!!
    Because I can eat ONLY fruit for days and doesn't bother me....sometimes fruit and steak ( I know IT DOES sound odd, but, the German tradition "meat with fruit sauce" stuck with me while I was teen.).

Citrus is my big addiction -orages, clementines, lemons, grapefruits...they all are daily on my munch.I had times where I was on a 3 days "bender" of just oranges or clementines(not dieting, just loved them and had no time /no feel to cook anything).
    Apples and ALL berries -oh! I live in a forested/farmed area most of the year...so apples and berries are available aplenty.
    Grapes-I grew up eating the grapes in my parents' vineyard...so I eat a ton-if I sent the shopping list right!if I buy 6 pounds...I eat alone at least 3!
    Went off bananas -thats means I eat them like 1 a day instead of 5 a day
    Pineapple-yes, but someone has to clean it for me(hubby or helper) or I open a tin, love it but can't be asked doing the job.
    Pomergranates &cranberries &pears -they usually go in a blender, with a banana and/or some berries..Ahh, and with carrots.Or/and oranges..
    I drink fresh smoothies like is coming out of fashion!\ I guess I got a good stomach as I don't have acid problems at all - or maybe eating the all Bran cereals/Cheerios/SpecialK(without milk)helps.
    ----------------------

Respect is given when respect is deserved.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information