Gisele And Tom Brady's Diet Might Put Your New Year's Resolution To Shame
The Huffington Post
Cavan Sieczkowski 1 day ago
(© Mike Coppola via Getty Images FASHION)
Perfect couple Gisele BŁndchen and Tom Brady also apparently have pretty perfect eating habits.
Chef Allen Campbell, who previously worked at hotels like Boston Harbor and the Gansevoort, became a private chef for the Brady family after meeting the two in Miami, he told Boston.com.
Campbell focuses on plant-based dishes made with local, organic and non-GMO ingredients for the superstar duo, whom he calls "really laid back," and their children.
"So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables," he said. "[I buy] the freshest vegetables. If itís not organic, I donít use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."
As for what they don't eat?
- White sugar
- White flour
- Canola oil
- Iodized salt
gisele Verified 2 months ago
Leftovers from yesterday turned into a veggie soup. #worldfoodday #nowaste #momsrecipe Sopa de vegetais com as sobras de ontem. #diamundialdaalimentaÁ„o #semdesperdŪcio #receitadamae
The supermodel has been vocal about her healthy lifestyle and how she instills such choices in kids Benjamin, Vivian and stepson John.
"Products are amazing but if you are putting things that are unhealthy inside your body it's just masking stuff ... I haven't drank soda in 10 years. My kids eat what I eat," she previously said. "The first [solid] food my son had was papaya and then avocado ... He loves garlic because we eat a lot of garlic in our house. Even my little daughter ... She will not eat anything unless there's garlic. Garlic and ginger ... They really eat what I eat."