Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Gisele And Tom Brady's Diet Might Put Your New Year's Resolution To Shame

Elite Member

Default Gisele And Tom Brady's Diet Might Put Your New Year's Resolution To Shame

Gisele And Tom Brady's Diet Might Put Your New Year's Resolution To Shame

The Huffington Post
    Cavan Sieczkowski 1 day ago

(© Mike Coppola via Getty Images FASHION)

Perfect couple Gisele BŁndchen and Tom Brady also apparently have pretty perfect eating habits.

Chef Allen Campbell, who previously worked at hotels like Boston Harbor and the Gansevoort, became a private chef for the Brady family after meeting the two in Miami, he told Boston.com.

Campbell focuses on plant-based dishes made with local, organic and non-GMO ingredients for the superstar duo, whom he calls "really laid back," and their children.

"So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables," he said. "[I buy] the freshest vegetables. If itís not organic, I donít use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."

As for what they don't eat?

• White sugar
    • White flour
    • MSG
    • Canola oil
    • Iodized salt
    • Coffee
    • Caffeine
    • Fungus
    • Dairy

gisele Verified 2 months ago

Leftovers from yesterday turned into a veggie soup. #worldfoodday #nowaste #momsrecipe  Sopa de vegetais com as sobras de ontem. #diamundialdaalimentaÁ„o #semdesperdŪcio #receitadamae

The supermodel has been vocal about her healthy lifestyle and how she instills such choices in kids Benjamin, Vivian and stepson John.

"Products are amazing but if you are putting things that are unhealthy inside your body it's just masking stuff ... I haven't drank soda in 10 years. My kids eat what I eat," she previously said. "The first [solid] food my son had was papaya and then avocado ... He loves garlic because we eat a lot of garlic in our house. Even my little daughter ... She will not eat anything unless there's garlic. Garlic and ginger ... They really eat what I eat."

Fuck them both.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

But you'll put silicone in your chest? Fucking idiot.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I agree with: no msg, sodas or coffee; lots of garlic, avocado and ginger; the rest in moderation.

But she's getting into goop territory. If she wants to tell other people what to cook/eat, should send them a chef too.

But she still looks like a horse.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I'd eat like that too if I could afford it. Easy peasy with a chef...and money. It's annoying how these celebrities brag about how virtuous they are about their health habits.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

fgg

no wonder they're both assholes...they're hangry!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Fuck off Gisele and pass the latte.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I used to wish that something horrible would happen to Tom Brady. But after reading all these pearls of Gisedumb, I realize it already did.
    Last edited by MohandasKGanja; January 8th, 2016 at 12:20 PM. Reason: spelling error
    fgg, effie2, OrangeSlice and 7 others like this.

Did we EVER say to this bitch what she should eat?I believe not.Screw her and her idiot husband.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

They can keep their money I still wouldn't want to be them.

It's clear she likes the smell of her own farts. Smug doesn't even begin to cover it.

And what's wrong with fungus, I thought there were some pretty good health properties to mushrooms etc?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Notice how masculine her face looks, and how girlish Tom's face is, with his tiny nose and pout.
    effie2 likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    It's clear she likes the smell of her own farts. Smug doesn't even begin to cover it.

And what's wrong with fungus, I thought there were some pretty good health properties to mushrooms etc?
    Lots of vitamin B and no calories.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

fgg

Tom Brady: ‘I never had any coffee or anything like that. I just never tried it.’

Last week, Gisele and Tom Brady’s personal chef gave an interview that rocked the sports/modeling/gossip world. The interview was so shocking because it sounded like Tom and Gisele and their kids just live on tree bark and quinoa. Their diet excludes sugar, flour, caffeine, dairy, MSG, nightshades, peppers, mushrooms, and their diet is extremely light on carbs. Basically, no one go over to Tom and Gisele’s house for dinner because it will be no fun at all. Gisele will probably hiss at you for eating an after-dinner mint. Anyway, Tom was chatting with a local Boston media outlet this week and he was asked about the no-caffeine part of his diet. And as it turns out, he’s serious about it. He never drinks coffee, and he’s never had coffee full-stop.

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, a renowned health fanatic, said Monday that he has never had coffee. While discussing Saturday’s playoff game involving the Chiefs during his contractual weekly radio appearance on WEEI, Brady said, “I never had any coffee or anything like that. I just never tried it.”

Brady has three children. And he doesn’t drink coffee? The remarks followed a conversation on the radio about his eating habits, which were recently detailed by Brady’s personal chef, Allen Campbell. When asked why he didn’t eat fruit, Brady noted, “It’s mostly a taste thing.”

He was also asked what his favorite cheat food was when he went off-diet. After an awkwardly long pause, he replied, “Probably burgers or ice cream or something like that.”

[From Boston Globe]

“After an awkwardly long pause” is my favorite editorial note ever. Tom’s mind was scrambling… would Gisele listen to this interview? How much trouble would he be in if she heard that he occasionally ate a burger, hold the tomatoes? Would his answers be misconstrued as “what Tom does on his CHEAT DAYS”?

As for the coffee thing… um, I don’t drink coffee either. I have tried it, I just never developed a taste for it. It happens, people! There are some people that just don’t have a taste for coffee. Of course, in my case, it’s not part of some strict elimination diet set up by Gisele Bundchen.

http://www.celebitchy.com/465199/tom...ever_tried_it/

is it possible for an adult to have never ever tasted coffee or anything like that (whatever that means)?
    Brookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information