Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you eat 3 proper meals a day?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Do you eat 3 proper meals a day?

I'm awful at this. I usually eat twice a day, brunch and dinner. I'm too lazy to fix something up for myself if I'm alone (when hubby's at work). Does anyone else feel like this, if you are alone, you don't feel like eating or can't be bothered making something?
    If I'm mofo lazy, then just eat once a day which I think is really bad for me.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Do you eat 3 proper meals a day?

I'm getting better, but breakfast is still hit and miss unless I get up early then I always have a smoothie. I'm drinking a blackberry blueberry one right now!

I usually do during the week. I eat before work, otherwise I'm wilting by 10:00, and I eat lunch and dinner.

On the weekends, I skip breakfast and sleep in.

I usually eat a yoghurt for breakfast, a proper meal at lunch (I don't always cook though), and whatever's handiest for dinner. I don't tend to skip meals except when my schedule gets really hectic or I'm distracted by other stuff.

A*O

I know it's the most important meal of the day, but I really have to force myself to eat brekky because I am simply not hungry when I wake up. And if I DO eat something, even just a banana, then I often want to keep on 'picking' for the rest of the morning. Lunch is usually a sandwich and we eat a family dinner in the evening. However, with MrAO away overseas at the moment I'm not really bothering much with dinner for myself either - I'll cook something for the kids and for myself have maybe some fruit, cheese and crackers or soup - whatever's lying around in the fridge really. I guess I'm a bit like moomies - brunch and dinner most days.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I try to eat at least one big meal a day. I tend to be more of a grazer though. I prefer little bits throughout the day.

I make myself eat breakfast, but I usually get like 2 meals and then some snacks in throughout the day. I'm a huge snacker, but I make myself eat them slowly so I eat less.

Silver Member

I usually end up eating only twice a day...I really have to force myself to do better. It sounds horrible, but sometimes eating is a chore for me, and if I'm caught up doing something else time flies by before I recognize that I haven't eaten in hours.

Breakfast...an absolute MUST for me. Must eat shredded wheat w/honey or oatmeal or some type of grain cereal (no sugar) within 1/2 of waking or my stomach HURTS. Plus it tides me over for hours. I cannot eat any type of donut, sugary cereal, or pastry...that is not breakfast, that is dessert! Sugar in the morning makes me feel like hell.

Lunch (usually a pretty big one) and a couple snacks are a must throughout the day.

Supper is hit and miss, depending on what's going on...I always make sure the boys have something to eat, hubby's at school almost every night. Sometimes I eat a bag of popcorn or some pretzels with cheese. I really hate supper. I like going to bed feeling not-full, I sleep so much better.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

I usually get up around 6.30 am and whilst my husband is getting ready for work i usually grab some breakfast with him, i enjoy having that time together in the morning. I'll always have lunch , whether its a quick sandwich or lunch out with my friends, and i make a proper meal for tea as my children and husband are ususally pretty ravenous at that time!

Bronze Member

If I get up late and am in the house I don't bother with breakfast at all. Just lunch of a sandwich around 2 and a bigger meal in the evening. If I am up early and doing things I need breakfast or I get weak and sick. I am not hungry in the morning and hate eating but my body must need the sugar or something.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Nope. Two, actually (lunch and dinner). I either skip breakfast, or have a drink at most.

No snacks for me. Ever since I got rid of the worst part of my gastric problem, my digestion seems to be so slow.

Lil

I always have breakfast, usually toast and butter with a cup of tea when I get to work. I try to have a light lunch like a salad or a baked potato as we generally have a proper meal in the evening.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

On weekday mornings I have a cup of tea, and some fruit. I prefer fruit, because I cant seem to stomach anything heavier first thing in the morning. Although on Sunday, I have bacon, and eggs. It's always kind of been a tradition I suppose.

I have a fruit flan usually by 11:30am, and I usually always have lunch which could be anything from a salad sandwich to hot chips. And dinner is always a must. I'm starving at night. And I love dessert too.

Nope. Wish I did though.
    "Imagination is more important then knowledge..." -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information