Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By BITTER
  • 3 Post By sputnik
  • 1 Post By BITTER
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja

Thread: 'Pizza cake' could be available in Canada

Default 'Pizza cake' could be available in Canada

Open Post: Hosted By The Pizza Cake

I know that last week I was instructing you to pack up your things and move to Colorado in order to be closer to that dreamy vending machine that sells weed, but
    there’s been a change of plans. We’re moving to Canada now. Yes, it’s cold as fuck. Yes, they elect crack-smoking assholes. Yes, the TV suuuuucks (edit:except for Big Brother Canada). But they’ve invented the Pizza Cake, so it will all be worth it.

A restaurant chain in Canada called Boston Pizza (aka Bostons aka Lil’ BoPeez aka My Favorite Restaurant Because I Am Trash) currently has a promotion on called “Pizza Game Changers” where people get to vote which potential new product will be made by Boston Pizza. Half of the ideas are Lohan-level dumb, like the gas-powered pizza cutter or the beard-shaped napkin, and a couple actually seem plausible (you know some gross fuck really wants to eatpizza-flavoured mints). But then there’s the Pizza Cake: six pizzas stacked on top of each other to form a girthy, thick pizza-filled fuck pile.

Even thought the Pizza Cake has more photoshopping than the face of a Kardashian, it’s the only product that looks real and more than 11,000 people have voted for it to be added to the menu. And since it’s Canada, it would be super-rude not to give the people what they asked for, so I’m betting $100 in Canadian Tire Money that the pizza cake will actually be served in Boston Pizzas across the country within a matter of months. Regardless of where you live, go ahead and vote for the Pizza Cake (it’s Canada; it would be rude to check IP addresses) if you want to make a Canadian’s dream come true.

And if the Canadian government is looking for a new national dish, I think they’ve found it. Nothing says “I’ve Got Free Healthcare” like the Pizza Cake.

So, Boston Pizza still exists somewhere.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

All cakes aren't a good idea!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    All cakes aren't a good idea!!
    This is true...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

oh, bitter. that shit needs a nsfl warning. that thing's a PTSD trigger.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^^

I'm thinking the pizza cake would be a lot tastier though.
    Last edited by BITTER; April 20th, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
    sputnik likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    So, Boston Pizza still exists somewhere.
    Despite itself, it seems. There's one where my DH is from and it's horrible. We ordered take out from them one night and even my son, whose interpretation of the 'five second rule' is that anything is edible within five seconds of its discovery on the floor and not from its landing there, was thoroughly grossed out. We ended up at East Side Mario's an hour later. Which isn't much better, but at least there's unlimited salad and breadsticks.

Boston Pizza is the Ruby Tuesday's of Canadian restaurant chains. Even if this pizza was slightly appealing to me (minus the pepperoni and probably only because I'm on my period), the moment ended the second I saw where it's from.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Bronze Member

Can anybody helps me with the pizza cake recipe because i have never make this before. I just want to have some Italian pizza cake.

^^^ Do you need the recipe for the pizza icing, too?
    Brookie likes this.

Thread Information