Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pizza!

Default Pizza!

How is your favourite pizza?
    My favourite is the basic one (tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese) + aubergines + parmigiano cheese, and there's this place 2 minutes away from my house where they make it delicious!

Don't really care whats on it it just HAS to have mushrooms, a pizza is not a pizza without mushrooms in my opinion. My favourite would be ham, mushroom and sweetcorn.

I had an ex who used to like prawns on pizza - seafood on a pizza is wrong in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj View Post
    I had an ex who used to like prawns on pizza - seafood on a pizza is wrong in my book.
    Two pizzas that I don't get are the one with seafood and, even worse, the one with pineapple

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    Two pizzas that I don't get are the one with seafood and, even worse, the one with pineapple
    *whispers* I actually don't mind the pineapple! *whispers*

Our Domino's pizza delivery place has brought out a "Hot Dog" pizza, my friend ordered it because it sounded nice and she likes hot dogs but instead of a tomato base it was barbecue, she said it was disgusting. why do people try to over complicate things? If it aint broke - don't fix it

Ewwww I hate pineapple!! I love cajun chicken and mushroom, deep pan, loadsa cheese. Oooh Im hungry now!!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj View Post
    *whispers* I actually don't mind the pineapple! *whispers*
    I LOVE pineapple, but it already satisfies me all alone without oil, tomato sauce and cheese

Gold Member

Mmmm green peppers mushrooms and pepperoni

Mushrooms and ricotta. And about seafood pizza, there is a place near me (well actually, not all that near) that makes an amazing seafood pizza. It has lobster, scallops, calimari and shrimp on it, plus a little red sauce an cheese. It is wonderful, kind of expensive because they are not stingy with the pizza, but in reality you can't eat many pieces of it, so a small pizza done this way more than fills up two big eaters. It is heaven. But pineapple on pizza sounds gross. However, to each his own--there is a large Italian population around here, and some pizza parlors make pizza with escarole and white beans. Never tried it. And I see corned beef and cabbage pizza at St. Pat's day. Never had the nerve for that, either.
    Keep passing the open windows.

Panago is the best pizza chain I've found. They have operations in Edmonton, Alberta, not sure where else. But they had lots of nifty things like jalapeno-alfredo sauce, sweet 'n smoky tropical sauce, oysters, sirlion steak, caramelized onions... and they managed to have hyper-custom pizzas at my door in 20 minutes.

If I make pizza myself I like to make a whole wheat dough and a light sauce with lots of fresh garlic. I like pineapple, shrooms and caramelized onions. But minimal sauce is key for me. My BF will actually order "extra sauce" from a pizza place. I'm like, "What the hell kind of topping is that?!"
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Elite Member

Spinach or broccoli with sliced tomatoes. Mmmmnnnn. Uno's is by far THE best pizza. Even the frozen ones are dee-licious.

Pepperoni and green olives.

Or just plain cheese.

I despise ham on pizza. My husband loves meat-lovers pizza...barf. Just a few slices of pepperoni is all the meat I can stand on it.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

My absolute to-die-for favorite is chicken, feta, sundried tomatoes, and roasted garlic, with a white sauce and thick crust. My mouth waters just thinking about it.

I'm also fond of Domino's pizza with chicken. I'm not a pepperoni fan.

There's a local place that has the best cracker-crust pizza ever. They use a small amount of a salty tomato paste and only use a tiny bit of cheese, and it's SO GOOD.

For frozen, we always get the California Pizza Kitchen White Pizza with spinach.

Oh I forgot about my newest favorite...chicken ranch pizza from a little mom-n-pop shop right down the street from me. They only charge 5.00 for this huge pizza loaded with chicken and a creamy mild ranch sauce. I hope they never go out of business!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Woodfired with Sauce Cheese Proscioutto and rocket.
    An EM is like a Scientologist - Unhinged and Unbelievable - Now shutup and place your hands on my EM-Meter

I like the BBQ chicken pizza from California Pizza Kitchen.

If we're talking custom, pick your ingredients I like mine with spinach, mushrooms, olives, and onions, chicago style (deep dish), with easy sauce.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information