Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your alcohol tolerance

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Your alcohol tolerance

How much can you drink b4 getting drunk or having to get a hangover the next day?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Your alcohol tolerance

Oh, boy, my tolerance for alcohol isn't that high. Maybe it's an Asian thing. I always get the "Asian Flush" after one beer! Hell, give me two or three glasses of wine and I'm under the table!
    Rock the fuck on!

If I drink slowly, I can last all night, no real hangover the next day. If I'm doing shots with people, it'll only take a few for me to be done.

Although, there was the night I drank an entire bottle of UV Blue in one night-actually in under about 2 hours. That was the biggest mistake ever, that crap is DISGUSTING, plus I was passed out before midnight, then started waking up exactly every half hour to puke for the majority of the night. One of my guy friends tucked me into his bed when I passed out, and I'm so thankful I was able to make it to the bathroom every time I puked. At some point I decided just to sleep on the bathroom floor b/c it was cold and I was closer to the toilet that way. Eventually I made it back to his bed to sleep for a few hours, woke up midmorning and he was sitting there with some gatorade and movies for me to watch til I felt better. He's a true friend, love him (actually, it's the guy passed out in my avatar ).

Just goes to show you should never challenge me. I did it because of a bet, and I refuse to lose

theres no tangible threshold with me. either im 100% sober or puking and blacking out. that second scenario usually happens after 3 or 4 drinks. 5 if im lucky.

Mine be pretty high cause I just got thrown out of the lowest nastiest place in town for being 'too drunk'..I could not stand up even...so they sent me off to my car! brilliant! Right now I am eating junk.and puking it up. I hope I die this night in my alcohol-induced slumber. I have been a dead person inside just going through the motions of life for the last five years an I AM JUST DONE WITH IT!~!!!!
    *it took me foerver to post this and correct all of the errors!!!!!*

Apparently, 3 margaritas made with 1800 tequila. I found this out 2 days ago, and still have a hangover.

I drank a six pack of Bacardi O3's and was puking. Which I think is strange b/c one time I had a cranberry vodka and 3 beers and I didn't puke. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh
    Oh, boy, my tolerance for alcohol isn't that high. Maybe it's an Asian thing. I always get the "Asian Flush" after one beer! Hell, give me two or three glasses of wine and I'm under the table!
    I came up with this thread cuz I had one bottle of beer last night and I had a hangover this morning! So I'm thinking my tolerance must be low as well
    I can handle wines better though and I like slushy mixed drinks/cocktails like pina colada. I can't do tequila, I get sick from them easily and would have to puke.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Depends on what I'm drinking. If I drink beer, I can drink quite a bit and not have a hangover. If I drink liquor, I can drink maybe 3 and still not have a hangover, but if I drink 4,5 or more, I'm hurting the next day.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Thats like me, it definitely depends on what I drink - not how much of it. I could drink vodka till it comes out of my ears and be ok, but a few too many glasses of wine and I feel like I have a steamroller pummelling my head the following day.

Well, don't know if this is something to brag about, but...it is nothing for me to drink half a case and not be drunk.
    If I just keep drinking, I will have a pretty bad hangover so that's why I don't drink that much very often. I may have a few beers (possibly even a 6 pack) and leave it at that...on race day or at parties I tend to drink more than normal...
    In college I was pretty proud that I could drink the guys under the table. They would actually bet me and try to outdrink me...many of them would puke and pass out!!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I'm with sweetrebel. I can drink a shitload of beer - matter of fact, I drank about 10 last night, woke up at 2:00 this morning, bathed at 3:30 and at work by 5:30. I tend to need to stick with beer because vodka makes me cry and all other whiskeys make me mean.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Isn't that funny how different types of alcohol makes you feel different ways?
    Wine generally makes me feel good. Beer is kinda meh.
    I can drink a lot of mixed slushy drinks cuz for some reason I can never really taste the alcohol in it. Oh it's time for me to start making some pina colada at home, 'tis the season! Oh I like Malibu! It's come out with some new flavours now. I tried Mango and that was delish.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I once counted 8 glasses of wine and 2 of whiskey and I got slightly dizzy (I drank soda too, the sugar helps cut off the alchohol effect).

Another time that I sorta kept track, but don't know the exact amount: 1 1/2 liter of wine and all I could drink from a bucket of vodka caipirinha. Slightly dizzy afterwards, and pretty sleepy.

A whole afternon turning beer glasses, only to present a seminar at the university right afterwards. No effect besides peeing too much.

I guess that for such a tiny girl, I'm pretty tolerant. Never got drunk, never had a hangover.

I haven't been drinking since I had my stomach problems, though.

I almost never get hangovers not matter how much I've had to drink. Except if I drink red wine, that's nasty stuff. I've been drunk plenty of times and it usually takes something like 5-6 drinks or 10 beers and a shitload of shots to get me. Even then I remain mobile, I don't get blackouts and I'm fine the next day (just a little tired and sometimes still a little drunk)

I'd kill for a drink now. I'm on a diet and I can't drink because all drinks are fattening Maybe I'll just give up on food, heh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information