Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Sandra Lee Storms Out of Bergdorf's; Nick Gruber's New BF Insults Her!

Default Sandra Lee Storms Out of Bergdorf's; Nick Gruber's New BF Insults Her!

New York’s first girlfriend, Sandra Lee, stormed out of BG restaurant at Bergdorf Goodman after thinking she heard offensive comments about her “semi-homemade” empire. The Post’s Kirsten Fleming reports that Calvin Klein’s ex Nick Gruber was dining with new boyfriend John Luciano and several friends near the entrance to the cafe Tuesday night when Lee, the longtime girlfriend of Gov. Cuomo, came in to sit near the back of the restaurant with an unidentified male friend.
    Gruber and others at his table didn’t recognize Lee, whose “Semi-Homemade Cooking” empire spawned a Food Network show, magazine and more than 20 books, and asked who she was.

Luciano told The Post he began to explain to his friends how Lee became a celebrity chef: “She takes an angel food cake, slices it in half, opens a can of frosting, frosts the cake, calls it semi-homemade, and makes a lot of money.”
    But because of the tricky — or perhaps too good — acoustics at swanky BG, Lee overheard Luciano’s private comments while she sat at her table, and the domestic goddess was not amused.
    “Sandra did a 360 with her eyes around the restaurant, and walked to the manager to complain, ‘Someone was talking about me,’ ” Luciano told us. “She said she was going to walk around the restaurant to find out who it was.”
    Luciano said Lee then walked over to the table next to them, where four Italian tourists were seated. “She extends her hand and says, ‘I’m Sandra Lee, I have feelings, too,’ ” Luciano told us. “But they were Italian tourists, so they had no idea what she was saying. They were bewildered. So she got her friend and stormed out of the restaurant.”
    Luciano said a member of their group went after Lee to explain his comments were harmless. “I don’t want to offend anyone; I’m apologizing,” Luciano told us. “I feel terrible. That’s not my style to offend people. I thought it was humorous, and I was actually giving her props.”
    A rep for Lee said, “It’s sad that people make up stories to see their name in the press.”
    Despite her sensitivity to tattlers, Lee has much to be proud of. From humble beginnings she has built her brand into an empire. She has two long-running shows on the Food Network, a kitchen and home line at Kmart and Sears and has just launched two new culinary programs, "Restaurant Remakes" on Food Network and "Taverns Lounges & Clubs" on Cooking Channel.
    The author of 25 cookbooks will be releasing her next book in the spring "Every Dish Delivers" and she is also starting a new monthly lifestyle magazine in partnership with TV Guide. And last summer when she won an Emmy for Outstanding Lifestyle/Culinary Host — the prize that Martha Stewart regularly won in years past.

http://newyorkpost.com/p/pagesix/san...Njz2YBbuKI1ygK
    --------------------------
    What a humorless twat; at this point, she should be letting shit like this go. And the fact that Nick Gruber's sugar daddy said something gives it a whole different level of camp...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

She's such an asshole.
    BITTER and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

You insulted us first, bitch.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

When Nick Gruber's lowlife BF can hurt your feelings, you got issues.
    Seth82, czb and JazzyGirl like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Luciano told The Post he began to explain to his friends how Lee became a celebrity chef: “She takes an angel food cake, slices it in half, opens a can of frosting, frosts the cake, calls it semi-homemade, and makes a lot of money.”
    If she thinks this is the worst thing people are saying about her, then she has more problems than I previously believed. What did he say that isn't true? It doesn't even sound mean to me.
    JazzyGirl and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Good! Fuck her. Fuck her right in the face!
    Air Quotes and Bombshell like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    If she thinks this is the worst thing people are saying about her, then she has more problems than I previously believed. What did he say that isn't true? It doesn't even sound mean to me.
    She's such a fucking prima donna, she can't even laugh at herself. I wish someone could have had the foresight to have TRIPPED her as she walked away in a huff!!

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Good! Fuck her. Fuck her right in the face!
    With Tony Bourdain's syphed-up dick!!!
    Charlie and Waterslide like this.

fgg

^i'd gladly take my chances on bourdain.
    BITTER and Bombshell like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    In this case, so would I. It would be better than her slow cooker meatloaf:

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    the line starts behind me, bitch
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    In this case, so would I. It would be better than her slow cooker meatloaf:
    That looks like some diseased internal organ.
    BITTER, Beeyotch and chartreuse like this.

Slightly OT, I'm loving Bourdain's new show. He FINALLY came to Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    That looks like some diseased internal organ.
    I know, right? Like a cancerous lung or something...
    Last edited by Tati; December 16th, 2012 at 08:51 AM.

She is such a fucking hag. If I was there I would be shouting shit about her from the rooftop.
    BITTER likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Bwahaha, I guess the truth hurts! Cocktail time...
    BITTER likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

She is taking herself wayyyyyyyyy too seriously here. She should have just laughed along - clearly she isn't as confident as she'd like for people to believe.
    Waterslide likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information