Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Your worst restaurant experiences

DAP

Default Your worst restaurant experiences

So I was browsing at restaurant reviews on Yelp, and I was inspired to make this thread. I must say, some of those reviews provided for some delicious gossip (particularly the on star reviews at Mr. Chow's restaurant in Miami and Los Angeles).

So the question still stands. Share some of your worst dining experiences.

No gossip only bad experiences: A fly in my soup and a pubic hair in my fried ice-cream. Two different restaurants. DH got salmonella and ended up in hospital after having brunch in a restaurant (a third one).

I've never really had a horrible experience other than waiting 45 min for a pizza and 2 burger baskets.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I got food poisoning from IHop.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I've had a lot of horrible restaurant experiences, but nothing that delves into the territory of food poisoning. I wouldn't mind hearing the gossip though.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I got food poisoning from a seafood restaurant a few years ago. Bad scallops. Haven't touched them since.

I had a really bad experience at a local diner and that was only because of the server. He was an idiot and took 30 minutes to get our drinks and take our order. Then, he disappeared. The runner brought our food to us, refilled our drinks as did another server. Then he showed up at the end of the meal to deliver the check.

Worst experience food-wise was at a restaurant in the Montage resort here in Laguna Beach. It was just the worst food. I ordered fish and it was this sad little pan fried piece of fish, surrounded by this foam that tasted like the foam that sometimes gets in your mouth when you swim, mixed with something sort of sweetish and vanilla-ey. Surrounded by four sad little potatoes and a few heirloom tomatoes. It was awful.

At a Chilis restaurant. Ate 99% of my burger and fry basket to find a dead roach. Called over the manager and he said 'at least it wasn't half a roach' yeah, not funny. comped our meals and offered free dessert...which I passed on.

fgg

i've gotten food poisoning from pei wei and cheesecake factory. worst.experiences.ever.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I had a toddler fling an entire salad into our booth, right down my back. The parents seemed annoyed with us and barely mumbled, "Sorry". Then, my food arrived burnt...and cold. I went home and drank. A lot.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

A long time ago, we took a coworker to a birthday lunch at a local Chinese restaurant. She got a special birthday surprise of a roach in her wonton soup. We got up and walked out.

I got food poisoning from a local Mexican restaurant. God, I never thought there was nothing worse than a bad hangover, but food poisoning tops it.
    A group of us went to Chili's during our work lunch hour. We didn't get our drinks until 12:30 and by 12:40 no one had taken our order so we left. Fuckers.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

When I was young my family and I went to a Friendly's, and in the middle of our meal a cockroach started crawling on the wall next to us. We called over the server, and he accused us of bringing in the roach in an attempt to get a free meal. If I'm gonna go through the effort of bringing in a roach and getting a free meal, it sure as hell wouldn't be at a Friendly's of all places.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

when i was a kid, we went to an Italian food place. I wanted spaghetti and so my mom asked if the meat sauce had onions in it (i'm allergic) they said no. Well, it turned out it did, but not until i wolfed down half of it.
    broke out like a freak. Don't know what my parents did about it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

One of my coworkers brother was traveling & stopped at a restaurant somewhere in Tennesee. Before they were even served he was bitten on the leg by a brown recluse spider & had to leave by ambulance.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I was at a small diner a few years back and found a band aid in my hamburger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information