Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Candy Corn Oreos

Default Candy Corn Oreos

Friday, September 7th 2012
    Open Post: Hosted By Candy Corn Oreos

At some dumb Halloween party a few years back, I wore a jailbird costume from KMart and the only thing I spent quality time with was a giant bowl of candy corn. I ate candy corn after candy corn until some rude shit in a Where's Waldo? costume interrupted my candy corn party for one to judge me. The rude shit told me that candy corn is gross and it's basically just ear wax dipped in corn syrup and I am the only person on earth who smiles while eating candy corn. Bitch had a point, so now whenever I get a candy corn craving and don't have any candy corn around, I just dip one of my used Q-tips in corn syrup and eat that. And I'm sure a dirty Q-tip dipped in corn syrup is exactly what the new limited-edition Candy Corn Oreos taste like. I can't wait!
    Only Target is selling this mess and it's only for a limited time starting September 10th. That gives me plenty of time to eat all the boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my freezer to make way for bags upon bags of this deliciousness. Thank you, Nabisco, for coming up with new ways to make us all fatter!
    via HuffPo

Posted by: Michael K
    2 comments

Open Post
    Candy Corn Oreos To Arrive Monday, September 10

Posted: 09/07/2012 2:42 pm Updated: 09/07/2012 2:47 pm

The internet is abuzz today with a photo of Candy Corn Oreos making the rounds. The Oreo camp has confirmed to HuffPost Food that they are indeed real and they will be available exclusively at Target starting next week for a suggested retail price of $3.59.
    The cookie is a limited edition (Halloween season, clearly) and several blogs are racing to try them (stay tuned, we've got people ON IT as well). From the looks of the product shot below, the cream center is half orange and half yellow. There's a strange amount of excitement going on about these, but we wonder if it is sheer amazement or sheer horror. If they are anything as good as Birthday Cake Oreos, we're in.
    Quick Poll Are you excited about Candy Corn Oreos?

They sound awesome!
    They sound disgusting!
    I wish they made it with chocolate Oreos.
    VOTE

Candy Corn Oreos To Arrive Monday, September 10
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Uh....I don't know about this.

Did anybody else besides me ever eat candy corn by nibbling it one color at a time? First, the little white tip, then the orange part, and finally the yellow. I didn't notice a difference in flavor, needless to say....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Uh....I don't know about this.
    I don't know about this either, they sound horrific, but I have a fear I'm going to have to try them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Did anybody else besides me ever eat candy corn by nibbling it one color at a time? First, the little white tip, then the orange part, and finally the yellow. I didn't notice a difference in flavor, needless to say....
    Yep! I think I still eat them like that.
    eboni and MohandasKGanja like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That is the only proper way to eat them.

The cookies I'm not sure about.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

The only thing I love more than candy corn is the candy pumpkins. Mix both of them with salted peanuts and it's friggin awesome.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

That's a good idea, I need to try that with the peanuts! I love salty and sweet together.
    eboni likes this.

^ It's crack. I can't keep my hands out of the bowl, because it hits that perfect balance of salty and sweet.
    Waterslide likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well,I'll bite. Quite sure it is one of those things you try one & the rest of the box sits there for months until you finally toss it.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I don't think I ever want to eat again.

Google and wiki are definitely not my friends. I always assumed candy corn (if I ever really thought about it) was popcorn coated in coloured sugary shit, like we used to have at kids' parties. I had no idea it was this:

Candy corn is made primarily from sugar, corn syrup, wax, artificial coloring and binders.
    Fuck me, and now they've made it into a cookie? I always hated Oreos but I didn't know they were so very evil.
    eboni likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

LOL, we've got a lot of wax candy here in America. No, I don't know why. Candy corn doesn't really taste like wax though, exactly.

greysfang, eboni and Honeythorn like this.

Am I the only one who thinks Oreos are nasty no matter which flavor it is? The chocolate part doesn't even taste like chocolate and the middle reminds me of sugary lard. Gross.
    sputnik and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Oreos aren't my favorite cookies, but I'll eat them once in a while, usually when someone else buys them. I don't like cookies and cream flavored things either.

not a fan of candy corn.

I don't usually buy oreos as it were anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

I'll pass.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information