Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Yet another reason to NOT eat McDonald's

Default Yet another reason to NOT eat McDonald's

I've seen this all over tumblr and Facebook

What does this picture tell you? My doctor has had this "processed food" on her counter ever since 2010 and 2011 respectively. I asked her why she had it out, she stated "to show people what they are putting into their bodies". This is man-made "processed food", not real food. Over time real food will decay, grow mold and produce a decomposing odor. This "processed food" has not done any of that, matter of fact it has kept it's original size, shape and texture. Your body has to work harder to breakdown and digest this stuff over real food. Since I've seen this, I have not had any fast food. #tyingtolivebetterin 2012

This reminds me of trying to find any gum that has suger in it. It all now has that Phenylalanine. I know in small amounts it is not suppose to hurt you, but it is in a lot of stuff and not just gum. One of our tooth paste had it!

This article is a couple of years old, but the author performed a pretty thorough home experiment, and it turned out even similar homemade burgers would not rot .
    The Burger Lab: Revisiting the Myth of The 12-Year Old McDonald's Burger That Just Won't Rot (Testing Results!) | A Hamburger Today - Mobile Beta!"

Ive heard about this experiment done many of times before. Nothing new to me.

That reminds me, I've got a pretty cool photo experiment of processed chicken breast chunks, from a store-bought salad, that I left out for several days. They turned into little organge crystals. Then, I added water to them, and after a cople of hours they reconstituted themselves.

^^Pics or it didn't happen.

I've read about experiments where people compared a fast food burger to a home made one, they had two of each, and they were left sitting out in the open air, and inside a sealed jar, respectively. The fastfood burgers would rot inside the jar but dry out in the open air. Same with the home made ones.

Although I do believe fast food in general is full of bad shit that your body doesn't need or knows how to process. Especially in the States where several 'ingredients' are still used that have long been banned in europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    ^^Pics or it didn't happen.

I've read about experiments where people compared a fast food burger to a home made one, they had two of each, and they were left sitting out in the open air, and inside a sealed jar, respectively. The fastfood burgers would rot inside the jar but dry out in the open air. Same with the home made ones.

Although I do believe fast food in general is full of bad shit that your body doesn't need or knows how to process. Especially in the States where several 'ingredients' are still used that have long been banned in europe.
    The original chicken (they are expandable thumbnail photos):

After 24 hours:

A couple hours after adding water:

^^ALIEN TECHNOLOGY

Real dried chicken doesn't just rehydrate when you put water on it. Conclusion: That is not chicken.

I've bought dried chickenstrips as dog treats (and they were organic and everything so actual chicken) and it feels and looks like rubber.

I dont trust anyones chicken nuggets anymore since people dont seem to like using real meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    ^^ALIEN TECHNOLOGY

Real dried chicken doesn't just rehydrate when you put water on it. Conclusion: That is not chicken.

I've bought dried chickenstrips as dog treats (and they were organic and everything so actual chicken) and it feels and looks like rubber.
    I'm going to try it with some actual chicken or turkey breast from home.

Yeah that guy in Super Size Me did this experiment too. It grossed me out yet I still buy McDonald's after a night of drinking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    It grossed me out yet I still buy McDonald's after a night of drinking...
    me too but i get an egg bisquit so that's ok, right, since it isn't a burger or nuggets? not that i care because this is my sure fire hangover cure
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    I dont trust anyones chicken nuggets anymore since people dont seem to like using real meat.
    Don't you read the ingredients?

^ No, cant say that I do. Is that the problem?

Im talking about in fast food restaurants, even the ones you can buy at stores in the big bags. Very seldom do you get nice fresh meat. You always end up with that nasty gray squishy mess. What is the name of that ingredient so I know to avoid it from here on out?

I don't need a reason not to eat at McDonald's - I don't anyway. I do occasionally stop in the drive-thru in the morning for a coffee. Wondering what that's made out of now.....
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information