Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which coffee do you drink?

Elite Member

Default Which coffee do you drink?

I prefer to brew my own coffee. I've been drinking Farmers Brother's Gourmet Medium Blend coffee for a while now. I used to drink Seattle's Best Breakfast Blend back in the day, but decided to try something different. Any others you suggest or any other coffees you like?

Newman's Own is pretty decent.

I usually buy whatever's on sale honestly. I am not a coffee snob.

I don't drink coffee at all. Sorry.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I'm a Tea lady. I drink Harney & Son's tea... However, I still get the occasional latte from Starbucks.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Do you grind it PrettyGirl or buy already ground or both? Not that it changes my answer, just curious.

I've been told that already ground coffee is the devil and that its basically rancid before you even open it. That to grind your own is best. Got nothing to back that up with, just passing it along.
    I do both, depending on my mood.

I limit myself mainly to Starbucks because I get a pound of coffee free every week. No sense in purchasing what you get for free, I don't use the benefit most weeks, but it's available.

I brew Kenya during most of the year, but in January we come out with a specialty coffee called Casi Cielo. I stockpile that stuff. It is my markout every week for the 6 weeks we have it, and that lasts me a decently long time (I still have a bag on my counter right now, last one )

I use half & half ground: Maxwell French Roast and Gevalia's Kenya (mail order) . I love the taste of the two coffees. Either one is pretty good alone. Together-delicious!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I like to grind my own and try to buy Fair Trade when I can, and have become a big fan of Ethical Bean lately. I forget what types of roast they have - I know Guatemalan is one - but I've tried the pink, green and purple labels and like them all.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I love the smell of coffee, but not the taste so much. I drink tea like it's my job, though. And Starbucks iced coffee is fantastic.

I brew my own most of the time. Folger's breakfast blend. I'm cheap. And on the run, 7-11 makes some pretty good coffee.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

When I make my coffee, it's Maxwell House. But when I buy coffee, I prefer Dunkin' Donuts.

I usually stick to Starbucks' Verona blend.. it's not too bitter and it's not too weak to fail to do its job.. tastes good and wakes me up.

Elite Member

Lynnie, I think you're right. I've also heard that grinding your own coffee beans is best. Why I don't do it, I'll never know because our coffee pot is equipped to do that. I think it's just a time saver. Scoop the coffee onto the filter and just press start. The grinding noise would probably wake up my 6 month-old son at 5am too..lol

During the winter, I like mixing up my coffee with 3/4 half coffee and a tablespoon or two of cinnamon. Sometimes just cinnamon sticks in there works wonders too. It brews so well and smells fabulous.

I love all these suggestions. I'm a coffee fiend. When I was pregnant, letting go of it drove me mad.

Starbucks...right now I'm in love with the Pumpkin spice latte.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

I grind my beans, 8 o'clock decaf, at home, but when out, I always go for Dunkin' Donuts!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information