Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: McDonald's Teriyaki Chicken Rip-Off Sandwich

Hit By Ban Bus!

Exclamation McDonald's Teriyaki Chicken Rip-Off Sandwich

In some places located around the USA and Canada McDonald's finally released there Teriyaki McChicken Burger. This sandwich has been a hit classic in Japan for a long time and has done very well and is very popular over there.
    When this thing came to North America it had big advertising (which I am sure is continuing since this is fairly new still) and I got caught up on the moment and decided- "Okay today is going to be the day I will try one."
    I got all pumped up, got my Nike's on! Left the house and wondered up the street to my local McDicks. I was waiting in line with anticipation for this new Asian treat. I was checking out the pictures of the burger being advertised on the sign as I stood in line with my mouth watering. I get up to the counter and I asked the cute girl at the counter "One Teriyaki Chicken Burger please, No combo- Just the burger!"
    "Okay, that will be $4" she said
    "$4?, I want just the burger right? Not the combo" -I respond
    She replies with a smile- "That's right, just the burger $4 please"- followed by another smile.
    So I sit there thinking to myself why not, Who am I to judge what the cost of this burger is going to be. I just want to sink my teeth in to this Teriyaki juicyness.
    The burger finally arrives, I smell the aroma of tastefulness and I anxiously try to find a spot to sit. I see a homeless person just sitting there sipping on his free refillable beverage. I ask him politely to move so I can take his chair. He replies with a no, I offer the man $1 to get the fuck out of my seat. He kindly replies- FUCK YOU.
    I take a look around for another option, I finally see a spot open up. I also see an elderly person going in the direction eyeing me for my spot. I race towards it and snatch it before she does. I look in to her direction and with a smile I start to finally unwrap my McDonalds Teriyaki Chicken Burger.
    My Conclusion, Well without even taking a bite in to the burger it was fucking small as hell! It was the same fucking size as the McChicken. In fact it looked exactly like a McChicken but it was dipped in Teriyaki sauce and costed almost $3 more just for the fucking thing!
    I was like "ARE YOU FUCKING SEROUS!?" I could have ordered 2 McChickens, Bought a bottle of Teriyaki Sauce and made my own fucking burgers from the comfort of my own home.
    I then thought "Okay it might be small but maybe it tastes better then it looks?" - NOPE! Tastes the same as a McChicken would have tasted if you put Teriyaki sauce on it.
    In the end all I can tell you guys is DON"T BUY THIS BURGER! It's a fucking RIP OFF! If you like paying for a $4 McChicken (which the McChicken is on the DOLLAR menu by the way) then go for it.

Non-sourced this is written by me, my rant! Seriously don't waste your money..lol

why the hell would you go to mcdonalds anyway
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I still am an addict for there Chicken Nuggets, Fry's and Big Macs lol

enjoy your infarction
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    exactly.

Well it does say it's a teriyaki MCchicken sandwich.

Teriyaki McChicken burger at McDonalds | Five Loaves

I'm craving for a mcrib sandwich now myself.

Hmm. Mean to the homeless & elderly,yet expects a McDonalds to give a price break. Odd.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i eat at mcdonalds maybe once or twice a year. my fiance goes all the time which i have issues with, but whatever. neither one of us would go for that kind of sandwhich, but thanks for the read anyway. i found it kinda funny.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJB View Post
    i eat at mcdonalds maybe once or twice a year. my fiance goes all the time which i have issues with, but whatever. neither one of us would go for that kind of sandwhich, but thanks for the read anyway. i found it kinda funny.
    Ya I don't eat there a lot, Im talking maybe a couple times a month. That might be a lot for some people, but I know people who eat there almost 5 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Well it does say it's a teriyaki MCchicken sandwich.

Teriyaki McChicken burger at McDonalds | Five Loaves

I'm craving for a mcrib sandwich now myself.

LOL, I have had the one in Japan, it's totally different then the one they serve here. I guess I had high expectations. lol
    Last edited by Tati; July 26th, 2009 at 04:48 PM.

It's like Wendy's and their Asian Chicken crapola or whatever they are selling and Jack in the Box and their teriyaki chicken bowls. Who the fuck eats Asian food at fast food restaurants? Just go to an Asian restaurant if you want some good food.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Hmm. Mean to the homeless & elderly,yet expects a McDonalds to give a price break. Odd.
    That's about all I got from reading this as well McJag
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    exactly!
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

I'm sure the sodium content is through the roof too. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    I'm sure the sodium content is through the roof too. Yuck.
    430 calories and 840 milligram for the sandwich alone, almost half of your daily allowance. With a side order of fries that adds another 453 calories and 290 mg sodium.

You know, fuck the teriyaki chicken McCrap burger. I am still stuck on why you would expect a man who, homeless or not, was still a customer there drinking his drink, to give up his fucking seat for you. The word asshole comes to mind.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information