Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The 10 most disappointing treats for trick-or-treaters

Ugh. Those nasty candies.

Was mine the only family who picked out the yucky candies from our bags during a pit stop at home, so we could give them away to other trick or treaters that came to our house? hahah!

I always get the mixed candy bar bag for trick or treaters, and I give the Snickers to the kids who are the right age for trick or treating and say "TRICK OR TREAT!!", I give the Butterfingers to the kids who are the right age but are too nervous to say "Trick or Treat" and I give the Baby Ruths to the kids who are too old to be trick or treating because I HATE BABY RUTHS. However, upon seeing this, I'm going to get some of those peanut chewy candies wrapped in orange and black wax paper for the brats who are too old to be trick or treating. OH. AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    I always get the mixed candy bar bag for trick or treaters, and I give the Snickers to the kids who are the right age for trick or treating and say "TRICK OR TREAT!!", I give the Butterfingers to the kids who are the right age but are too nervous to say "Trick or Treat" and I give the Baby Ruths to the kids who are too old to be trick or treating because I HATE BABY RUTHS. However, upon seeing this, I'm going to get some of those peanut chewy candies wrapped in orange and black wax paper for the brats who are too old to be trick or treating. OH. AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!
    I like that system!

My son was helping me put together treat bags for the Halloween party at his school next Friday; right now they each have a mini playdough, 2 small bags of skittles, 2 small bags M&M's, 2 of the starburst things, and a speedracer sticker... I'm starting to think I should find a case of toothbrushes to add to the bags. I need to go get a fuckload of erasers or some spiders and crap.

Suggestions?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    !!!????!!!! You are truly insane. I'm gonna show up on your doorstep with a gigantic bag! You're nice to even give them chocolate.

TRICK OR TREATING CANDY DISTRIBUTION

Rule #1: No costume, no candy.
    Rule #2: Rude kids and old "kids" shall never receive Chocolate. They get the nasty stuff.

I like Tootsie Rolls, but something about them does seem kind of cheap. Rockets suck ass. Generic, sticky suckers suck ass. Raisins suck ass. Chiclets suck ass.

Fun size chocolate bars the norm around here, and Oh Henry and Reese peanut butter cups are by far the most common. (They sell boxes of the two of them together, just those two for whatever reason.) Oh, and I love candy corn, but I've never actually gotten it for Hallowe'en, I think it's more a bulk bin item here, not something we see in commercial packages much.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

IMO these were the most disappointing candy for me....

Elite Member

Oh god, the toothbrush made me laugh - thank god I was born before all that crap.

But looking around for a picture of the awful halloween candies we got in canada (you know fellow canucks the brown candy in the orange and white wrapping - I will find a picture) I found something called a "higher end halloween candy". Yummy white chocolate ghosts. wheretheheckcanIgetone - oh apparently at Burdicks in Boston. Great, I'll run right over.

Last edited by Chimera; November 25th, 2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: adding chocky ghost pix

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    The worst ever----

Circus Peanuts!!!!

OMG, I HATE that shit!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    But looking around for a picture of the awful halloween candies we got in canada (you know fellow canucks the brown candy in the orange and white wrapping - I will find a picture)
    Uuuughhh, do you mean these?

Vile! I think I lost a filling on one of these once. They were ranked somewhere below green and yellow lollipops.

Elite Member

^^^^oh yeah, I mean those, lol. where did you get that picture! and do they have a name? I think they were always the last thing I ate, sometime in April.

Loved
    Chocolate bars both mini & big
    tootsie rolls
    chiclets
    sunflower seeds

Hated
    the gross orange&black candies
    gumballs
    suckers'
    rockets
    laffy taffy
    twizzlers (although I love buying em now)
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    Oh god, the toothbrush made me laugh - thank god I was born before all that crap.

But looking around for a picture of the awful halloween candies we got in canada (you know fellow canucks the brown candy in the orange and white wrapping - I will find a picture) I found something called a "higher end halloween candy". Yummy white chocolate ghosts. wheretheheckcanIgetone - oh apparently at Burdicks in Boston. Great, I'll run right over.

that thing is adorable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByKnightRider View Post
    IMO these were the most disappointing candy for me....

I love bit of honeys. But, like sugar daddies, they can pull those filling right out.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

One of my neighbors would "rebuke" us kids for taking part in a pagan holiday with such glee.. so imagine my surprise when she was passing shit out for Halloween one year. I went to see what I could swindle out of her and I found out she was passing out pocket bibles.

That's just wrong.

Dude Candy Corn is the WORST!!!!! and Tootsie rolls should have NEVER been invented...GROSS!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information