Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Your Flip-Flops Are Grossing Me Out

My ex was like that until I forced him to buy a pair of havaianas to wear inside the house and after 30+ years he finally discovered the thing between his toes was no big deal and much better than stinking sweaty feet. His phobia came from his mother telling him how she hated the thing between her toes so he never even tried.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Hubby used to hate the thing between his toes, too. Lol. I think especially for men, the alternatives to flip-flops are dreadful.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I guess it's whatever you're used to. I know maybe 3 people who don't wear thongs and it's usually because their parents were either British or insane.
    And the difference is? *flees thread*
    Bluebonnet and faithanne like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I see a lot of sandals in awful shape, I don't see flip-flops are any worse. It's not like a strap around the ankle makes things that much better. The feet are equally exposed, you slip and slide, they look worn out in no time - same thing to me.
    it's the fucking idea of it those rubber flop flop noisy fuckers plus I said so missy that's all the reason you need(hey it works on my kids)

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I guess it's whatever you're used to. I know maybe 3 people who don't wear thongs and it's usually because their parents were either British or insane.
    Mine were neither (hey she's saneish right mel)
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I'm so relieved this convo is back in the thread where it belongs.

In other news, I also had an aversion to that thing between your toes, but one year I just decided to take the plunge and try them again, and I've been happily flip-flopping my way through big box stores ever since.
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Everybody bitching about flip flops, yet women have no problem fucking up their feet in ridiculously too high (I'm talking before you even get to stiletto level) toe smooshers because they think it's sexay. You wanna see some of the nastiest, most jacked up fucking feet on women ever? Look at the feet of middle-aged and older who spent decades wearing heels daily. Working in Healthcare=I see all your futures!

I think I look like a damn fashion model in my workout capris and tanks/tees made of moisture-wicking material compared to what I see walking around Target on an average day. Of course, living in fat-assed Mississippi probably helps. But seeing as how it's 100+ and humid as fuck here the hottest time of the year, I don't think I'll be giving up flipflops any time soon.

I admit I'm not a huge fan of anything between my toe either, they have to be a certain type for me to find them comfy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    You wanna see some of the nastiest, most jacked up fucking feet on women ever? Look at the feet of middle-aged and older who spent decades wearing heels daily. Working in Healthcare=I see all your futures!
    TRUTH!
    I was a hospital "volunteen" (aka candystriper - it was the beginning of being PC) as a teenager and I saw feet with horrible lumps and knobs, twisted feet, feet with toes bent underneath all fused into a pointed shape. Some of them reminded me of pictures of Chinese foot binding except that the foot itself was not bent in half. It's something that still comes to mind every time I buy shoes.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I was a candystriper too!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I still make a neat bed.

-- Stephen Hawking

Not me
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I don't do it often, but I can!

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    it's the fucking idea of it those rubber flop flop noisy fuckers plus I said so missy that's all the reason you need(hey it works on my kids)

Mine were neither (hey she's saneish right mel)
    sure, she is!
    I agree about high heels really screwing up feet. NASTAY looking shit! And it cracks me up that people talk about something being worn between your toes being gross while wearing ass floss!
    whitetigeress likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information