Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Your Flip-Flops Are Grossing Me Out

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I wear mine all year round but not if it's freezing (ie 15 degrees!) outside. I still wear them from my bedroom to the bathroom and back, and if I need to take out the garbage I'll slip off my pink uggies and put on my outdoor thongs.
    We have, at DSW, Uggs flipflops in our store. Pink or blue, they have fleece on the footbed. Haven't sold one. Can't figure 'em out.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

You may make fun of flip flops, but down here, we make fun of people who walk around in this humidity wearing socks and tennis shoes. Who wants to have damp feet all day? Ugh *shivers*
    Sylkyn, faithanne, Brookie and 3 others like this.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by D'jinn View Post
    cant have uggs in the house - the dog love/hates them and destroys any that he can sink his teeth into. Actually hes the same on thongs as well - but only eats the upper sections. had three pairs of havi's reduced to just soles when they were accidently left out.

Sydneys been great during the day - but i come from up the coast and when i leave at 6am its freezing.
    Your dog is trying to make you have better taste in shoes go pet him/her right now and say thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    You may make fun of flip flops, but down here, we make fun of people who walk around in this humidity wearing socks and tennis shoes. Who wants to have damp feet all day? Ugh *shivers*
    wear sandals anything but those *squish *squish flip flop noisy nasty styrofoam looking gross ass flip flops! *breathes hard where the hell is Grey I need back up
    greysfang and Bellatheball like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I must be an Australian at heart. Uggs in the winter and flip flops pretty much all year round

cant have uggs in the house - the dog love/hates them and destroys any that he can sink his teeth into. Actually hes the same on thongs as well - but only eats the upper sections. had three pairs of havi's reduced to just soles when they were accidently left out.

Sydneys been great during the day - but i come from up the coast and when i leave at 6am its freezing.
    I love your dog.
    shedevilang likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post

wear sandals anything but those *squish *squish flip flop noisy nasty styrofoam looking gross ass flip flops! *breathes hard where the hell is Grey I need back up
    Sandals? I'm not strapping my feet into those blister factories for 9 months out of every 12. And I don't know what kind of crappy footwear they sell down your way but my thongs don't look like styrofoam. As to feet - crusty heels look just as bad in sandals as they do in thongs.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Straps are for pussies! I <3 my Yellow Box flip flops.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Fuck that shit. I wear my flips proudly and don't give a tinker's damn if anyone else hates 'em. It's summer in Alabama--I got my flips on til probably October (or possibly December).
    This. Summer in South Cackalacky just does not jive with constrictive footwear, nor does being on my feet teaching in heels. Haters can suck it.
    Sylkyn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    *LOVES* my havaianas even more now.
    I love mine too but the article is right about one thing - it is bad for your feet to walk long distances in them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'm wearing Havaianas as we speak. Fuck off, haterz.
    sputnik, A*O, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

A*O

Hell, even that doyenne of style and class Ms Kim Karttashian was in Havaianas towards the end of her pregnancy. Sure, her feet were swollen up like puffer fish with the pre eclampsia and shit but my point stands.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I love mine too but the article is right about one thing - it is bad for your feet to walk long distances in them.
    When it's hot enough to wear Havaianas it's too hot to walk long distances. Problem solved!
    stella blue and KrisNine like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

We have really long winters, so when I start wearing flip flops at the beginning of summer, my feet are all tender and I get blisters between my toes. 3 months later I climb mountains in those things. They have to be surgically removed in fall.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Need to send this to my Dad - he's a die hard - wears them year round regardless of weather/ most occasions and has a permanent tan line on his feet from them.
    If your dad is a skinny bloke with a beard half-way down his chest, tell him to stop leaving his shopping trolleys in my front yard!

I don't like the sensation of something between my toes, so I wear those sandals with the solitary strip across the top of the foot. In winter, I prefer boots. A guy complimented my shiny purple lace-up boots today

Kat now has a hot date for tonight?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information