Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite bra brand

I recently found the most comfortable bra I have ever had. It was a Vanity Fair racerback bra.. 75-606. (it's saved in a search on Ebay) cause of COURSE they don't seem to make it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    I wear minimizers as a C cup, Laurent. Now that I'm down to a 34C due to some weight loss, they're getting harder to find. I like Lillyette's and Olga's minimizers, though, when I can find them in my size.
    Yeah, I like Lilyette - JC Penney has them on sale a lot too! Wacoal is awesome, but I can't bring myself to spend what they cost on them very much.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I like VS best, but, like many have pointed out, they do not last very long.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Yeah, I like Lilyette - JC Penney has them on sale a lot too! Wacoal is awesome, but I can't bring myself to spend what they cost on them very much.
    Don't know if you have any near you, but lots of Wacoal makes it's way to TJMaxx...
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Don't know if you have any near you, but lots of Wacoal makes it's way to TJMaxx...
    There's a TJ Maxx about an hour away, so next time I make it that way, I'll give it a look. Thanks for the suggestion! I looked at the Wacoals the last time I was in Dillard's, but couldn't bring myself to buy one.

i recently bought some seamless Dim dody touch bras on sale. i'd never had any luck with Dim bras but these fit really nicely and they were marked down to virtually nothing so i thought i'd give them a try, and they turned out great. definitely recommend them.

La Redoute - DIM BODY TOUCH Underwired bra

La Redoute - DIM BODY TOUCH Underwired bra

(i don't know why it says they're not underwired in the description, because they definitely are)

i'm now on the lookout for a nice push-up bra with minimal padding, so far no luck.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I used to have lots of DIM bras when I bought them in France.

Here are my two new ones:

Curvation (thank you Queen Latifah)

The girls are firm and held in.

Playtex

I get really tired of spending a lot of money on good bras. These are really great and inexpensive so I buy them in every color.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^^Yep, just bought a couple at TJ's for $10 a piece.

i just bought 2 of this bra and it is awesome! push up effect but comfortable, and with none of that thick padding which i hate.
    Calvin Klein Underwear - women: shop by style: bras: push up: Perfectly Fit Nudes push up bra
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I love Curvation and Casique. The Oprah bra intrigues me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Curvation (thank you Queen Latifah)

The girls are firm and held in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    I love Curvation and Casique.
    I was checking out the Curvation bras one day last week and wondered how they fit and wore. They seem to have some cute designs in their minimizers, which is a rarity.

I've bought two of the new Bali concealer bras with the "petals" in the cup to prevent any see-thru. They are a miracle under thin shirts when you don't feel like advertising the room temperature. Pretty basic looking, but with a thin or tight shirt, no need for frills:

I'm a 32DD...it kind of sucks, because I'm a small person with big boobs. I can't wear the nice, cute things. I wear mostly Wacoal. I also like the Lilyette minimizer. I have to go to the 34D in that bra, but I love how nice and smooth everything looks

Here's two more of my favorite minimizers:

Bali Lace Desire minimizer -

Lilyette Sew Free minimzer -

There isn't a whole lot of color range, but I did get the 2nd one in a cute pinky purple last week. I have the lace one in white and black.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I was checking out the Curvation bras one day last week and wondered how they fit and wore. They seem to have some cute designs in their minimizers, which is a rarity.

I've bought two of the new Bali concealer bras with the "petals" in the cup to prevent any see-thru. They are a miracle under thin shirts when you don't feel like advertising the room temperature. Pretty basic looking, but with a thin or tight shirt, no need for frills:

I really like that Lilyette. That's my perfect shape. The curvation is a great tee shirt bra. I also like that it's all cotton.

The Bali "No Slip Strap" bra is my new favorite bra. I like that it isn't padded at all. I hate bras with even a little padding. Bali No Slip Strap Underwire Bra

As for demi bras, I really like this one: Maidenform Software Lightly Lined Demi

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information