Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite bra brand

Um...Primark

My favourite bra brand EVER :

Chantal Thomass
    (heard of her ?)

It's extremely expensive (yeah, really, 90 euros for a thong really is expensive, I've got a bra which is worth 250 euros ... god I'm not even ashamed ) but it is So beautiful and comfortable ^^

I bought the pale green corset last summer, it ruined me
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm pretty cheap when it comes to bras. Going to VS is splurging to me. I usually get mine at Target. Maidenform Self Expressions... $9.99 I think. They look great under t shirts and have just enough padding (but not too much) to mask my headlights that are constantly on high beam.

calvin klein. i've been wearing their see-through mesh bras for over ten years. they look very delicate but are actually tough as hell and hold up for years. they're also pretty much invisible under clothing and come in a lot of colours. their seamless bras are also great.

triumph is also great quality and last forever. they used to be really matronly looking but in the past few years introduced sexier and younger looking bras.

skiny make the most comfortable seamless bras and thongs
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

For those gals with big boobies, Lane Bryant has a great bra, the Balconette.

My sis is an average figure girl, with 36DD, and loves the Balconette. I'm curvy (14/16) and wear a 40DDD (or 40F a few days a month.....).

Great support, nice shape, good back on them, and they make nice cleavage, if you need it that is. They're kind of thick, but my headlights still manage to peek through sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    Wacoal is my favorite brand. I wore them as a 36F, and I am still wearing them as a 36C. My runners up include Chantelle and Bali.
    I agree about Wacoal bras. My size is a 38C and they are so comfy!
    Love ya,
    Dara

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I also like the VS Body by Victoria line. I am a little miffed with them. I bought loads of this style bra a few years ago. When they started wearing, I went to buy same style, same size EXCEPT the size I had been wearing was now too small. Funny, the girls haven't gotten any bigger. They have done something iffy with their sizing in between.

OMG!!!!The same thing happened to me with my Ipex bra (excellent for being lightweight yet preventing nipple poke through). Went from D to DD and my boobs aren't any bigger either! Pissed me off because I just walked in and got one off the shelf but when I took it home it didn't fit. Funny, the D I already had still fit perfectly........

Good God I wish I could find a bra I liked! I've been shopping for a few months now (haven't bought a new bra in about a year) and I can't find one! It's driving me nuts.

I just like bras that let the girls hang naturally, with a little bit of support. I have nice shaped boobies and padding and all that makes them look like cones. VS used to be where I shopped but they discontinued my bra apparently.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I finally broke down and bought a VS bra. Wish I had saved that 50 bucks...I like the way they fit around my boobs, and the way my boobs look in them, but hate the way they fit me under my arms...

Gold Member

Either Very Sexy by VS when they're on sale (i'm cheap) or I buy this one at Target that has the adjustable cleavage. I have small boobs, so mostly anything with padding and wire and isn't gonna cost me much.

*seems difficult to find nice bras in America*
    *horrified*
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I'm bumpity bump bumping this thread to ask if anyone else here wears minimizers, and if so, which are your faves? I'm a proportional D, but I like minimizers because they smooth everything out and make my clothes seem to fit better.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I wear minimizers as a C cup, Laurent. Now that I'm down to a 34C due to some weight loss, they're getting harder to find. I like Lillyette's and Olga's minimizers, though, when I can find them in my size.

I like LeMystere, Felina, Chantelle and Wacoal...
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

99% of what I own is Victoria's Secret.
    I really like their Body line an also their Pink line. They are super comfortable.
    Maidenform is good but I prob own only 3 of those.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information