Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where do you shop?

Default Re: Where do you shop?

I like Nordstrom and Neiman's and otherwise usually go to boutiques around here. I love funky purses though, my favorite is probably Isabella Fiore. And I love Frankie B jeans!

Bronze Member

Nothing beats ebay when I want to get a good deal on a previous season of a Nanette Lepore item!! New with tags attached even! She is my all time fav and I get sooo many compliments on her stuff when I wear it. I like to shop online at Nordstroms, Neimen Marcus and Saks 5th Ave too when they have sales on her stuff!

Wow, I'll have to try that. I have to wait to get my Nanette Lepore fix at Christmas or my birthday, no way I can afford it.

dont laugh...target, joyce leslie

Hmm.. Bebe, BCBG, Bloomingdales, Club Monaco, Nordstrom

Banana Republic , Jcrew ,Express , Marshell Fields , Lord and Talyor , Gap , Bebe , BcBg , Saks Fifth Avenue , Coach ,Nine West , Victoria Secrect , Arden B , Urban Outfitters

Good Post I love talking about shopping !

great topic!
    h&m - love it, i've been shopping there since i was a kid, and i recently had a little shopping OD over their recent stella mccartney stuff

designer when i can afford it. clothing, and i very occasionally splurge and buy a purse.

french connection, though it's been a couple of years since i found something i really loved

zara, great for everyday basic stuff, shoes, and evening clothes, and their pants fit me really well

diesel for jeans

zadig & voltaire, a french shop with great clothing, though their specialty is knits and cashmere

sinequanone, another french chain. a bit like kookaï

mango

top shop when i'm in london

and a ton of other shops that aren't chains or well known

Gold Member

I shop at the limited and express. Their clothes are trendy but are pretty expensive for what you get, so I don't go there often. NTM...I'm getting old, so when I go in the stores the salespeople seem to think I'm buying for my children. My favorite store is Steinmart. I love their clothes. I've got some really beautiful slacks, scarves and jackets. Their clothes seem to suit someone my age.

My hubby and kids are all huge fanatics for Old Navy. They love their clothes. I've tried to like thme, but I just don't.

Old Navy is always gonna be my first choice, especially for jeans
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

My favorite stores are Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, Gap, Express, and Lerner New York.

i usually shop alot on ebay and i buy alot of silver jewelry like david yurman and dian malouf...i love bcbg tops and bebe mules and levi jeans...express clothes always fit me to a tee and ann taylor is awesome too...i can go on and on! i also shop at target cause they have good quality clothes and very cute!

I like wearing cool and relaxed stuff, so I'm really an easy person to shop for. Right now I have a hoodie, dress pants and slippers lol

But one thing that has to match is the colors, brown or grey is what fits me best.
    ebay entertainment auctions - Blog Party and Frog Engine Search
    "He who asks is a fool for 5 minutes, but he who does not remains a fool forever."
    -Chinese Proverb

I'm a fashion nut. I thrive on being original, i hate the thought of looking/dressing like anyone else. I shop vintage, thrift stores, and some designer pieces, IF i like it. I hate those damn LV purses, that are just for show. I hate labels. I like designer, but i dont like to show it off. If its cute/different i'll get it. I HATE malls. I hate shit that is mass produced. I feel like thousands of other ppl are wearing the same shit i have..ew i hate it.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oł le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

I can't stand the suit and tie thing unless there is a reason for wearing those, and dress shoes always hurt my feet. Slippers or flip flops are hot!
    ebay entertainment auctions - Blog Party and Frog Engine Search
    "He who asks is a fool for 5 minutes, but he who does not remains a fool forever."
    -Chinese Proverb

I had a professor give part of a lecture on inappropriate dress. She put a picture on the projector that she found in the Chicago Tribune a few years back. It was a championship volleyball team that went to the White House to meet the President (fairly recent since it was George W.). They had a full picture taken with him, and everyone was dressed formal, except for 3 girls in the front row. They were wearing a formal dress with a pair of like, J. Crew/Old Navy cheapo flip flops. It was on the front page of the Tribune and there were "letters to the editor" about it for a week, according to my prof, and almost every one was about how stupid and inappropriate those girls were.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information