Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing today?

Today I am wearing a silky black V-neck with 3/4 sleeves. It is too tight. I gained weight. WAHHHHHHH! I am also wearing new jeans that I had to go out and buy because all my other jeans are too tight and too low. I am so sick and tired of low rise jeans and threatening to show my ass crack all day, even though those are the type of jeans that somewhat give me an ass. I bought some mid-rise bootcuts that on me, go over my belly button. So, my pants aren't falling down anymore and showing my asscrack, but dammit, I feel like I am wearing mom jeans. And they somewhat hang like a dirty diaper, instead of hugging what little curvature is on my backside. Grr. Showing off my momma-pouch. I wanna have some jeans that fit me! DAMMIT!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    Today I am wearing a silky black V-neck with 3/4 sleeves. It is too tight. I gained weight. WAHHHHHHH! I am also wearing new jeans that I had to go out and buy because all my other jeans are too tight and too low. I am so sick and tired of low rise jeans and threatening to show my ass crack all day, even though those are the type of jeans that somewhat give me an ass. I bought some mid-rise bootcuts that on me, go over my belly button. So, my pants aren't falling down anymore and showing my asscrack, but dammit, I feel like I am wearing mom jeans. And they somewhat hang like a dirty diaper, instead of hugging what little curvature is on my backside. Grr. Showing off my momma-pouch. I wanna have some jeans that fit me! DAMMIT!
    I have the absolute worst time finding jeans that are just right. There seem to be only the two extremes: Mom Jeans, and ass crack jeans!! That and jeans are the one thing I hate spending tons of money on, even though I wear them the most. Weird that way, I guess...

But, cold here, so I'm in a oversized hoodie sweatshirt and jeans. Had to turn the heat on in the house - it's not even 40F outside. Brrrrrr....
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

^^^Ooooh, I love my hoodies.

Yes, jean shopping makes me cry. Actually not so much the shopping but the coming home later, when the jeans that fit so nice in the dressing room start to fit TERRIBLY after two hours of wearing them.

I just can't find the perfect pair. I know, what woman can? If I shop in the juniors dept (which would put me at a size 15!) the jeans look great on my ass but are so low that I can't bend over. If I shop in the misses dept (and then I'm suddenly a size 10! wow!), the jeans are cut huge in the thighs and butt and little in the waist.

And yeah, goose, I hate spending money on jeans. I hardly ever spend more than 25.00. I have given up for the moment on finding my 'perfect fit' and have settled for whatever pair is least horrible.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Zee

I hate buying jeans as well -it's actually more stressful than shopping for a bathing suit. Can never find a pair that fits all of me and gave up trying. Bought a pair of drawstring jeans- now my ass looks loooong.

Wearing mickey mouse hoodie and gray yoga pants. It's dress for success day!
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

A pair of jeans I hate and a shirt from a bar in Cozumel....it's laundry day....

I'm at work, so black suit with a white, beige and mauve striped dress shirt. And really boring black shoes. We're really conservative at my office, so I'm kicking it up a bit with the shirt

Dark brown cords, caramel cotton knit top, and slippers. I just got home -- it was raining so hard when I was driving on the freeway, I actually hydroplaned at one point. And I wasn't going very fast. Scary.
    Last edited by pacific breeze; November 5th, 2006 at 02:59 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Low-rise capri light jeans, a brown belt, and a tight white top that exposes tummy and has two straps hanging in the place of sleeves on each side (hard to explain). Also, a pair of white sandals with medium heels.

Default What are you wearing??

O.k so I know it sounds pervy but I thought it would be interesting to get a good mental picture of how people look each day. Here goes...

(I'm currently at work and it's press night so I'm in smart work-wear mode!)

Top: Black and white blouse from H&M and black 3/4 sleeved cardigan

Bottom: Black pencil skirt from Envy and black opaque tights

Shoes: Killer black round-toe heels from Office

Jewelry: Silver locket, silver bracelet and black watch.

So that's me today! How about you guys?
    Curiouser and curiouser...

black nylon workout shorts and a white t-shirt with a 1950's advert for mud wrestling girls.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

1950's advert for mud wrestling girls
    Cool! I see you're not at work today Grimm! Unless you're a mud wrestling compare?
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Elite Member

jeans and a warm coat (it is suddenlty cold this morning in los angeles)

great thread idea pink!

Top: Black Banana Republic V neck sweater with grey tank underneath

Pants: Black Laundry pants, hemmed within an inch of their life

Shoes: Black Wedge heel boots

Jewelry: Watch, diamond stud earrings

Decked out in Lane Bryant from head to ankle today.

Top: Brown vintage-look tshirt

Bottom: Dark flared jeans

Feet: my slippers

Accessories: None except my glasses

I just got back from class/the gym so it's nothing special.

Zee

I'm working form home today and can't get warm
    Shirt: Denim shirt with logo from work. It's part of my extensive free wardrobe.
    Pants: Chocolate brown sweat pants.
    Accessories: Sterling snake chain necklace with multi color sapphire gem pendant.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information