Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing today?

Default Re: What are you wearing today?

i'm wearing a long black tshirt with poofy sleeves matched with a lilac summer skirt that is just above knee length. they will later be matched with a black bag and some beige flip flop sandals. a good look for the end of summer

I wearing a grey suit with blue pinstripes and a blue shirt. The pants are a smidge too long and I feel like I'm going to step on the hem. And it's too hot to have on a suit so I'm about to pass out.

ooh laurent the suit sounds really cute. it's a shame it's so hot out. can you ditch the jacket?

I've had the jacket off all morning, but I'm about to have to throw it on to go to court. At least the courtrooms are usually kept at around 60 degrees so no one sweats off pounds.

White shorts and a grey tee shirt, relaxing and taking it easy.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    I hate to sound like I'm generalizing, but I thought Brazil was a sunny paradise year-round! Anyway, here it is in the 90s. Yesterday I wore a purple tank top and jeans, and some jewelry I had made. Obviously right now I'm just wearing a nighgown because it is only 6:30 am.
    Brazil is definitely a country not to be generalized. It's normal to do so outside of the country, since our tourism sells the country as a tropical paradise, so it's completely understandable that you do so .

The South is the complete opposite of what's seen about Brazil outside of Brazil. We have what's called subtropical climate here, and it gets pretty cold in the winter below the Tropic of Capricorn. We get some snow in all 3 southern states, but in my city the last time it snowed was in 1975. Frost, on the other hand, is a regular phenomenon. :/

To stay on topic, after I get out of my PJs, I have yet to decide between the pink poncho, the blue one, the brown coat with faux fur, the pink one, or just my plain blue windbreaker.

Normally I probably wouldn't add to this thread, but I've got to tell you about my stupid belt!

I had executives in my building today (retail), and usually try to pass on the "suit" look, so I went with black pants with really wide legs, and a smallish black blouse, krinkled, kinda sheer, with a black tank top under it, and this damn BELT that kept creeping up to right under my boobs! I had to keep tugging it down trying to be discreet, but I think they were on to me....
    In fact, as I sit here, it's resting neatly under my (too big to be attractive) boobs, way above my waist. sexy.

I keep trying to do the belt thing, happy that I can finally wear them again, but I'm afraid it's not working out the way I had planned.... any ideas??

Elite Member

What kind of belt? Was it meant to be around your hips? Or were you cinching it around your shirt mid-torso? If the latter, did you make sure it was at the smallest part of your waist? It should keep it from riding up any further.

I'm wearing jeans capris with my kiddie sized Cincinnati Reds tee shirt. Game is on.

^^It was supposed to be around the smallest part of my waist, but it was a tad bit big (laced together like a little corset thingy, so I couldn't make it tighter). Maybe that's the solution. Thanks! xo

Elite Member

Long white v-neck and black shorts. Bo-ring!

Actually, tack to that the ring my bf gave me for my birthday!

i'm at work so im wearing grey guachos (sp?) black shirt, black heels grey velvet capelet. accesories: diamond circle necklace & diamond star earrings and engagement ring.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

It's still cold even though it stopped raining and the sun is coming out.

I'm wearing a white turtle neck shirt and dark blue draw-string pants.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I am wearing a Sass and Bide medium length dark denim skirt. (would you believe I found this skirt at the vintage shop for a few bucks!) Anyhow am wearing skirt and a plain cute little cream cami and pretty thongs on my feet.

Jeans and a striped, V-neck top. I feel, and look, slobby today. Been cleaning out my office since 9 am! I've recycled an amazing amount of paper and created some space.

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom View Post
    AntiParis where do you live? I want it to be cold here? We are at 93F/33C.
    I wish it was Sunday morning here its just 517pm Saturday mid afternoon.
    I know it was asked back in August, but i live in Australia. And we are now in spring, its getting hotter.

I'm wearing a demin miniskirt, and this off the shoulder sheer blue shirt, which i love because its light, flattering, and makes me look bustier.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information