Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trends that are over, thank gawd!!

Silver Member

Actually for those of us with big bulky man shoulders, any shirt that cuts up the line of our big bulky man shoulders makes our big bulky man shoulders look smaller.

That is what Chloe Dao told me and I am sticking with it.
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

The day Crocs go away forever, I will rejoice.

Also, gaucho pants. I never liked them.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ Ugh! Those things come back every few years. Like 0.01% of the population look good in those and they're weird looking to begin with!

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    The day Crocs go away forever, I will rejoice.

Crocs and Uggs. The only people who should wear Crocs are people who work in a kitchen or a hospital and the only people who should wear Uggs are New Zealand sheep farmers.

Metallic bags: My college roommate has a heinus gold metallic bag that she got at Old Navy for .92 cents. She thought it was like the fashion find of the year. I however said there was a reason why it was .92 cents.

I also despise leggings and skinny jeans. Not because I can't wear them, but because they're effing ugly. Enough already.

I like gypsy skirts in the summer time, I wear mostly skirts in the warm weather because I think shorts are gross so almost any kind of skirt is okay with me.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

^^i have never liked those i must say..they look quite bad..

I wear Crocs on dog walks. I must be a total loser hey

Leggings make my legs look like tree trunks...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I wear Crocs on dog walks. I must be a total loser hey
    well honey between your crocs and my sweats and baby puke we should go out in town together we could prolly cause a few wreaks
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Crocs and Uggs. The only people who should wear Crocs are people who work in a kitchen or a hospital and the only people who should wear Uggs are New Zealand sheep farmers.
    The best is when a chick is wearing a t-shirt or tank, denim mini, and..... UGGS!!! If it's freaking warm enough where you're walking around in a mini skirt and t-shirt, why do you need shoes designed for freaking Nordic goatherders??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    well honey between your crocs and my sweats and baby puke we should go out in town together we could prolly cause a few wreaks

Yes! How dare we break the fashion rules

lmao I know we should be took out and shot
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Hey!
    I wear tights, not to mention skinny jeans. Tights aren't out. And I like the gypsy style skirt but the one that falls just below your knees, not right to your feet.
    Leg warmers are also back in and pearls, I quite like them.
    I'm glad that nylon, bicycle shorts with the neon stripe down the side are over. I'm also glad mullets and rat tails are done with, not to mention those waffle print sweater sets with matching leggings and scrunchies for your hair. SHOULDER PADS, it took a lot of convincing before my mom let those ones go, especially the blazers with the pads sewn in. Oh yeah, the braided hair with beads at the ends and those shirts that look torn with beads at the ends, they usually come in tye dye or with a picture of like a unicorn or something tacky on the front. I'm glad leather pants are done too, and puffy 80's hair swooped to the side or crimped. But most of all, i'm glad fanny packs are done although I do get a laugh every time I see those guys that bicycle around in short shorts with the pack strapped to their waist. Oh yeah, i'm also glad overralls are done and Blossum hats with the giant flower on the front. I'll get back to you once I think of more.

Btw, has anyone seen that commercial on TLC for 'life lessons' where the woman rolls up wearing a blazer with shoulder pads and the guy at the front desk where she works says, Where'd you park your Delorian? ( Spelling? )
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Hey!
    I wear tights, not to mention skinny jeans. Tights aren't out. And I like the gypsy style skirt but the one that falls just below your knees, not right to your feet.
    Leg warmers are also back in and pearls, I quite like them.
    I'm glad that nylon, bicycle shorts with the neon stripe down the side are over. I'm also glad mullets and rat tails are done with, not to mention those waffle print sweater sets with matching leggings and scrunchies for your hair. SHOULDER PADS, it took a lot of convincing before my mom let those ones go, especially the blazers with the pads sewn in. Oh yeah, the braided hair with beads at the ends and those shirts that look torn with beads at the ends, they usually come in tye dye or with a picture of like a unicorn or something tacky on the front. I'm glad leather pants are done too, and puffy 80's hair swooped to the side or crimped. But most of all, i'm glad fanny packs are done although I do get a laugh every time I see those guys that bicycle around in short shorts with the pack strapped to their waist. Oh yeah, i'm also glad overralls are done and Blossum hats with the giant flower on the front. I'll get back to you once I think of more.

Btw, has anyone seen that commercial on TLC for 'life lessons' where the woman rolls up wearing a blazer with shoulder pads and the guy at the front desk where she works says, Where'd you park your Delorian? ( Spelling? )
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

^ Mmmm nice Bumbag/Fannypack

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information