Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 fashion trends men hate to see on women

I like skinny jeans and I know men like them, too.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I doubt most men even notice a lot of womens' clothing choices.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

the article said that men don't like skinny jeans on other MEN!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I agree especially with the make up bit. I don't know how many men say they don't like a lot of makeup on a woman. They wonder what she looks like under there and what she is hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I remember reading surveys that women dress for other women, not for men. My wife doesn't wear anything on this list, although I think she had some neon stuff back in the late 80's/early 90's.
    There's probably some truth to that. I know that when I was in a relationship, my ex wouldn't notice some of the most awesome clothes I bought. Unless it was tight and/or short, it didn't enter his radar.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    IMO either wear skinny jeans, or wear leggings, but not jeggings which are like some kind of ugly mutant hybrid that shouldn't exist.
    Ugh, so much agreement. I just saw them in a shop this week, and couldn't believe the sheer fugness of them.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I like skinny jeans and I know men like them, too.
    they only work on a very small percentage of women. i'd rather them be banned for all than to have my eyes assaulted.

Skinny jeans on guys always look stupid. Little twig legs and flat asses, and frankly, they must be a bitch to get into and say goodbye to any leg hair you might have after awhile.

Jeggings are just trash. Girls who wear them are named Tammy. Tammy lives in a trailer park.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Skinny jeans on guys always look stupid. Little twig legs and flat asses, and frankly, they must be a bitch to get into and say goodbye to any leg hair you might have after awhile.

Jeggings are just trash. Girls who wear them are named Tammy. Tammy lives in a trailer park.
    Sooo spot on. And yes, guys should NEVER wear skinny jeans. And women should only wear them if they are Charlize Theron or have the same figure.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Well, my name is Crumpet and I own two pair of jeggings, one dark blue and the other black. Honestly, no one knows they are 'jeggings', they just look like super skinny jeans, with a zipper/button, pockets and all. They really are just thin stretch jeans. And I look awesome as fuck in them ,so take that!

About the makeup thing: no offense, but when it comes to makeup most straight men don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. To them, makeup=garish eyeshadow, poorly blended foundation that doesn't match, and neon blush that looks like two skid marks on the side of your face. They look at women who they don't think of as wearing makeup when really the woman is wearing foundation, mascara, blush, lipgloss, etc. It's just applied well and tastefully. Seriously, show me a strip club or wank mag that has women with bare faces that anyone is actually paying to look at. When most women go truly bare faced, they are likely to get asked if they are sick. Men just like to fantasize that we all wake up looking this way and that we all can eat like horses but just magically stay slender. Illusion really goes a long way with most men.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody looks awesome in jeggings, just like nobody looks awesome with bleach blond teased hair like Tammies.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I think you're confusing 'skinny jeans' with 'jeans three sizes too small'. Just because they're stretch, doesn't mean one size fits all. Mine start to actually feel loose after I wear them a few times, much like any pair of jeans.

And flat asses? LOL, what kind of material do you think they're made of? All they do is emphasize what you've got, not magically alter one's bodyshape.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Most guys I know who wear skinny jeans wear them baggy. Yeah, sounds like an oxymoron, but it really isn't.

Girls' skinny jeans are actually really comfortable, because they stretch.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Most guys I know who wear skinny jeans wear them baggy. Yeah, sounds like an oxymoron, but it really isn't.
    I know exactly what you mean... it seems to be a super duper trend among the boy teens right now... they sport them skinny but pulled down and sometimes showing off their underwear. Klassy!

I like skinny jeans on women but it looks better on some than others.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post

About the makeup thing: no offense, but when it comes to makeup most straight men don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. To them, makeup=garish eyeshadow, poorly blended foundation that doesn't match, and neon blush that looks like two skid marks on the side of your face. They look at women who they don't think of as wearing makeup when really the woman is wearing foundation, mascara, blush, lipgloss, etc. It's just applied well and tastefully. Seriously, show me a strip club or wank mag that has women with bare faces that anyone is actually paying to look at. When most women go truly bare faced, they are likely to get asked if they are sick. Men just like to fantasize that we all wake up looking this way and that we all can eat like horses but just magically stay slender. Illusion really goes a long way with most men.

Totally agree. The "guys like no makeup" thing is a misinterpretation promoted by magazines and such. Guys wonder what's wrong if you're not wearing makeup. When they say "no makeup" they mean well applied makeup that enhances your features. The way most makeup SHOULD work. Either way, you should wear makeup and clothes that make you feel best, and really worry less about what guys think. (Hey! I just summarized every magazine advice column ever!)
    here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

I'd like to add that the natural, "no makeup" look actually quite often takes a lot more time and effort to pull off than just slapping on some warpaint.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information