Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Strapless Wedding Dresses, We Are on to Your Bullshit

I may be a 4, but I have DD boobs. There is no way in fuck I'd wear a strapless dress, I'd be yanking those bitches up all night. I wouldn't want a dress I'd have to fidget with all night. Not that I have any desire to get married, so it's a moot point, but still...

NSFW below....................

Kat Scorp and levitt like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Ooops, party foul, the poor dear
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Oh shit that's unfortunate!!
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Hit By Ban Bus!

You say I am a moron, but THIS is what you spend your time worrying about? At least I am working on getting a degree in criminal justice, while you are a bitter and envious housewife who has never seen the inside of Vera Wang.

For the record, I look exquisite in strapless dresses and tops. I would not mind wearing a strapless wedding gown, but I intend to keep it simple and classy like Megan Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine-Khan View Post
    You say I am a moron, but THIS is what you spend your time worrying about? At least I am working on getting a degree in criminal justice, while you are a bitter and envious housewife who has never seen the inside of Vera Wang.

For the record, I look exquisite in strapless dresses and tops. I would not mind wearing a strapless wedding gown, but I intend to keep it simple and classy like Megan Fox.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

You're not long for this forum. There's a bus coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    My SIL is well over 300 lbs and she insisted there were no gowns for her with sleeves. When I showed her an entire wall of them in a store, she pretended she didn't hear me.
    Bwahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Just because I needed a reason to go back and look at my wedding photos. Here's mine. The back had a long champagne colored "bow." It wasn't really a bow but I don't know how else to explain it. I don't care if strapless is overdone. I still love that gown.
    Oh my goodness! That is the PERFECT back view! And I second/third/fifth the comment regarding how great your parents look!
    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I'm a size 0 and at the first place I went, the consultants kept trying to sway me towards the strapless dresses, telling me I had the perfect figure for it, but I was adamant that I did not want one. I have broader shoulders, so I avoid strapless because it tends to cut me off at the shoulders and accentuate them, giving me a linebacker-esque appearance. I'm not sure why all consultants for the past 10 years or so have tried so hard to convince everyone that a strapless dress is just soooo flattering on them, regardless of their body type. The truth is that they flatter only a very specific body type, which not many people have. I am so happy to see that in the past year or so there are many more options for brides who do want something with sleeves or straps. I remember when I would browse bridal magazines in high school, it seemed like if you didn't want strapless, you were screwed.
    IIRC, your dress looks perfect on you.

I liked that Catherine wore a tiny angora shrug in the evening, more & more of those are available now...

We still haven't got married (I think we've been engaged since 2006...) but I keep looking at vintage style dresses (full or ballerina length) that would flatter than than being a "bridal" dress. He wanted to get married in his church, I'll get married in his church if he wants it, but don't really care either way. I don't want to jinx it by getting married at this point (I married my long time partner & was divorcing within 12 mths before)... But I just care justify spending thousands of pounds of a dress I'll wear once...

And it never occurs to you that WE van spend time doing this because we already have our degrees, professional qualifications, businesses, homes to run, families to organise so have the time to do this...

And if you this that Vera Wang (lowest common denominator) & Megan super-tacky-tat Fox are the epitomy of classy, you've got a lot more to learn than a criminal justice degree. Trust.
    Free Charmed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information