Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shopping at Ross DRESS FOR LESS

Quote Originally Posted by atrayubrandy View Post
    Wow, bitchy much? If you like to waste your money go ahead. I'm just letting people who don't shop at Ross know that Ross doesn't just sell cheap Walmart crap. They sell nice department store items but for significantly cheaper.
    I think AliceinWonderland was trying to make that point - that Macy's is way overpriced and you can get the same home stuff (or "home shit") at Ross for way less.

I used to work in a Macy's and they are overpriced and marked up to the hilt. I still bought stuff at TJM and Marshalls when I worked there, unless it was marked down about 5 times and I could use my discount.

uh, alice was not being bitchy at all.

her point was that Ross carries the same stuff as these people were registering for, at much lower prices.......

in fact, alice started this thread, and has said all through it how much she loves Ross
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; September 9th, 2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spelling
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Well, I'm sorry if I read it wrong but it sounded to me like she was being sarcastic. Especially since she said that she created this thread as a joke because she was annoyed by "someone/thing." However, if she WAS serious and not just making fun of what I previously posted then I do apologize.
    Beneath the sun of summer a sea of flowers won't bloom without the rain.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ no, i was being dead serious! its so stupid to me to register at Macys when you can go all out at a place like Target! these people registered for shit like 200 dollar george forman grill when i know that shit is so much cheaper elsewhere, its stupid and rude imo, but hey, i guess i just have more experience than other people i love ross personally, i go all the time for work shoes, t-shirts, even bikinis and then all their home stuff i like too like glasses, candles, frames, all that stuff! they have Carlos Santana shoes for $25.00 and under and normally he's like $80.00 and up a pair. im just saying, for my wedding, im registering at target, i dont have super rich family and friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    D'ya not think that I'd tell you? I thought that me you & B (and anyone else from LA) were going out for drinks???? - when I make it....
    ok cool

Target homestuff is the best!
    I have some bedding from there from 5 yrs ago and its still going strong!
    Free Charmed.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I have fallen in love with Bed Bath and Beyond recently. I used to always throw out those annoying 20% coupons but I recently purchased a new vacuum cleaner, duvet cover, comforter, and dutch oven. The cashier told me I could always come back with my receipts and a 20% off coupon and they would adjust and refund the discount. Kickass. I just need 3 more 20% coupons... anyway, it totals a little over $70 that I am getting back.

Target has really awesome clearance finds.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Yeah, my friend in LA loves BB&B
    Free Charmed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information