Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: The Purse/Handbag/Pocketbook Thread

So my Brahmin showed up last night and I am IN LOVE!!! Its so pretty and feels so good! Its sitting on my dresser though because I couldn't bring myself to transfer my junk into it to carry today. I know, I'm weird.
    czb, palta and Nevan like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Did it!
    Got it!
    Cleaned it!
    *LOVE* it!!!!!

like I need encouragement to buy a new bag? Lol!
    i am stunned at how soft it is and cheaper than some crap that will fall apart the3rd time I use it. Thanks

Pics or it didn’t happen!

I’m the same, mine is in the kitchen too

Which one did you go for in the end?
    greysfang and twitchy2.0 like this.

I'm waiting to get a second bag until i go down to the Furla outlet that's a couple of hours away, but this is the Brahmin I got like two weeks ago that just showed up. I've gotten so used to getting everything in two days with Amazon Prime that i was a bit pissy that this was taking so long to get to me.

Novice, czb, Waterslide and 2 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oooh! That is lovely!!! *wipes drool from face*
    greysfang likes this.

Very nice, greys.
    I love it!
    greysfang likes this.

Beautiful bags, novice and greys!
    Novice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    *wipes drool from face*
    should I just park a mop in the thread?
    Novice likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

So long as its not a goddamn vacuum. Weirdos.

Greys and Novice, I love them both!!! Greys, I don't do red anything (my ex told me early on in our relationship that red was "just not my color"), but that bag is striking. I would love to get one of the fake croc genuine leather Brahmin bags. Novice, what kind of cleaner did you use? It looks like it's in excellent shape!
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I have to say, that picture on the website does not do this bag justice at all. They need to fire their photographer. Its really a very rich Merlot color and that photo makes the color look a bit flat. It also has just enough "slouch" to please me. I don't tolerate a bag that is too rigid very well, which is too bad because those tend to last longer. But I'm already in my routine of regularly cleaning and oiling up my Coach bags so the creasing doesn't stiffen and ruin the bag, so the brahmin really isn't any trouble for me.

I've always just used the cleaner/conditioner that Coach sells. Once a year or so I oil them up in Olive Oil and let them sit for a day before wiping them off because that's what my grandmother taught me to do. I probably don't need to do that because the Coach conditioner works just fine, but the old wives know shit.
    Last edited by greysfang; August 6th, 2019 at 04:33 PM.
    Novice and Nevan like this.

Nevan - I used Clark’s premium leather cream that I bought to clean my (purple) Prada shoes with.
    Its more a nourishing cream than cleaner.
    The bag was in *amazing* shape for 15 and came with the dust bag and a shoulder strap.
    There are some tiny marks on the leather that I’ll try with a touch of black polish but they are hardly visible.
    I can’t believe that it didn’t go for more tbh the seller must be very disappointed but I love it. The quality of the leather is knock out!
    greysfang and Nevan like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information