69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Panties

44 63.77%
  • Strings

25 36.23%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Panties or Thongs?

Default Re: Panties or Thongs?

Low-rise bikinis. Thongs irritate my crack.

Elite Member

Thongs mostly and occasionally boy-shorts. No regular panties, blegh.

I saw 'strings' on the poll and thought of string-bikinis so I voted for them then realized whoops I just voted for thongs. So I screwed the poll up. I wear string-bikinis because the thong up my crack lasted all of two seconds. I wish I could wear thongs because they are so *sassy* but the couple of times I've tried to sass up my ass I felt like I was walking around with a sofa shoved up my butt. And that wasn't the feel I was going for.

Oh, god I have a huge muscular ass bigger than Serena's and J Lo's combined.

And I wear ONLY thongs because panties just ride up there anyways, and also becauxe of the VPL.

But I'd rather wear a butt-cincher; anything that squeezes and minimizes.

Ok, for all u girls who say their cracks cant handle the feel of a string being wedged between the cheeks? It DOES go away, it soon becomes numb, and the butt cant even detect the string riding between like anal floss. It takes a while though, i thought id NEVER wear them, but then i somehow got used to it, by sleeping with them on! By morning your butt receptors have given up with notifiying your brain that a piece of fabric might be lodged between the cheeks. As im sitting here, i can feel nothing! Full panties make me feel like im wearing a diaper, but i'd NEVER show the world my UGLY butt naked in a thong. Only my poor husband has to live with that sight. It just looks better in clothing.
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

Quote Originally Posted by snakebread View Post
    Oh, god I have a huge muscular ass bigger than Serena's and J Lo's combined.
    Is that even possible?

Bronze Member

You didn't have commando as an option.....

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    Ok, for all u girls who say their cracks cant handle the feel of a string being wedged between the cheeks? It DOES go away, it soon becomes numb, and the butt cant even detect the string riding between like anal floss. It takes a while though, i thought id NEVER wear them, but then i somehow got used to it, by sleeping with them on! By morning your butt receptors have given up with notifiying your brain that a piece of fabric might be lodged between the cheeks. As im sitting here, i can feel nothing! Full panties make me feel like im wearing a diaper, but i'd NEVER show the world my UGLY butt naked in a thong. Only my poor husband has to live with that sight. It just looks better in clothing.
    LMAO!! Agree most butts without clothes look strange in a thong!!
    Are you there God, it's me Margaret?

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post

I was a die-hard thong wearer until I got pregnant the second time. Now, I'd much rather wear grandma panties. HOPEFULLY I can go back to thongs after the baby is born. Until then, I have enough going on down there without a string cutting into me.

Gold Member

I wear both. When I'm trying to look sexy, I wear thongs. When I'm doing everything stuff, I wear panties from VS.

i am a huge fan of the VS hipsters and Tangas. I wear thongs during the day for work and here at home i do the hipster, the brazillian, and bikini.

I was weary of the thong as well. I quickly found that it was just that i was wearing the wrong size. i see it much like a tampon in that if you can feel it, something just ain't right. i opt for the thong vs. the string.

Bronze Member

Panties are much more comfortable than strings .. Argh!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Hey I didn't know a thread like this existed. Maybe I already voted months ago though. Anyways, me PANTIES.
    I wear thongs if I'm wearing white pants or something...

I heard that string undies make your bum get saggy cuz you don't get enough support etc. Wonder if that's true...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I wear thongs. My school has a uniform, and the pants have to be tighter than I'd prefer, so I wear thongs to avoid VPL. Plus, I have a really big ass and wide hips, so I can never find any panties that fit well without "cutting into" my booty.
    2 years...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information