Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online shopping

Softsurroundings also has heavenly sheets-some of the new bamboo,too. They rate everything by 1-3 clouds, 3 clouds being the softest and when they say something, you can take it to the bank!
    Extremely reliable & I have ordered lots from there.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Softsurroundings also has heavenly sheets-some of the new bamboo,too. They rate everything by 1-3 clouds, 3 clouds being the softest and when they say something, you can take it to the bank!
    Extremely reliable & I have ordered lots from there.
    Stop tempting me McJag! I'm a sucker for high thread count egyptian cotton (I even iron them...), my friends thought I was crazy (they're white* too), but once they'd had a night as my guest... they got it!
    You're quite a little devil aren't you.....

* I bought a new sheet set that's pale blue for a change last week!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Stop tempting me McJag! I'm a sucker for high thread count egyptian cotton (I even iron them...), my friends thought I was crazy (they're white* too), but once they'd had a night as my guest... they got it!
    You're quite a little devil aren't you.....

* I bought a new sheet set that's pale blue for a change last week!
    I love egyptian cotton! A lot of people don't understand the importence of a high thread count! They buy 200 & wonder why it's scratchy. My Aunt has 40 year old egyption cotton sheets what feel like a cloud-repeated washings have made them into perfection! The word "sateen" guarentees soft,too. I get all pale colors, at least one new set a year. At least! My weakness!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I love egyptian cotton! A lot of people don't understand the importence of a high thread count! They buy 200 & wonder why it's scratchy. My Aunt has 40 year old egyption cotton sheets what feel like a cloud-repeated washings have made them into perfection! The word "sateen" guarentees soft,too. I get all pale colors, at least one new set a year. At least! My weakness!
    I had planned to put the new sheets on today, but my visit from Mr Red has just started.... so I guess not....
    I have some sheets from my Oma, with BIG flower prints of them, looks funny, as soft as a cloud!!! They're not egyptian but are a "good" brand....

Oh my oh my oh my!!!! I've just checked out the softsurrounding stuff, its not that cheap but there is some lovely stuff there. My problem is that I can & do sew.... so a skirt for $90 is expensive when I can make it for $9....
    But I LOVE the posey robe & am really quite tempted..... esp as it comes in "tall".....
    Last edited by Novice; April 19th, 2007 at 10:25 AM.
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information