Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Mens' shorts!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Come on, you know this makes you hot.

Good God, can you imagine what the FRONT looks like?

^^ God I had the hots for Bjorn when I was young.

Those legs are sexy.

And Sojita, I'm with you, there is quite a difference between banana hammock and men's capri's. .
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Oh god, these make me so moist:

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    This?

Too funny.

I vote boardshorts, they look good.

My man wears "shorts" to the gym, and they must be 4"-5" ABOVE his knees.... Ugh...

I bought him a couple pair today, and they're tough as hell to find. He wears compression shorts under them.

He's got huge thighs, and says the longer shorts make it too tough to work out, run, and bike.

When we first got together, he wore the shorter swim trunks. I'm still with him. He looks adorable in the "capris", and long shorts, and probably only wears them for me.

Default Get Out Your Speedos!!!!

I agree. Just because men like short shorts, speedos, jammers, etc....that should not type cast them. Swimwear is meant to be as little fabric as possible. You should be able to wear what you want. As long as you are secure in your body and sexuality......good for you! North American's have a lot of hang ups and are always ready to be judgmental. If a guy is overweight, wearing long shorts doesn't make anything any better. Speedo type suit are great! Can't beat the tan line, unless your naked. They hold everything in place! Dry fast....you can just slip some shorts over and wha la, they are underwear. Dry. Not like the board shorts that won't dry until your doing your laundry. And now I am seeing more and more people wearing sagging board shorts, showing us their underwear! I see enough of that on the street. Gang bangers welcome to the Beach Some are sagging so bad we get to see their butt cracks and even pubic areas. Speedos offensive....Time to rethink
    Friends Don't Let Friends wear Boardshorts!

uh.... Okaaay.

Speedofesto!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

It's all about body type. If you can pull off shorty mcshorts, by all means, do so. But if you cannot, were something a little more modest.

Wow, this thread is ancient!!!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Speedos and short shorts (on men and women) are an assault on the eyes, they should be a crime. Even the professional swimmers (who are about the only ones who should ever entertain the idea of speedos) have given up on them. No, no, no, no, no, no and may I say NO!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I saw a middle aged, bearded man in hot pink short shorts a couple of weeks back. Mesmerizing.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Speedos and short shorts (on men and women) are an assault on the eyes, they should be a crime. Even the professional swimmers (who are about the only ones who should ever entertain the idea of speedos) have given up on them. No, no, no, no, no, no and may I say NO!
    I have to admit that I hadn't paid much attention to men's competitive swimsuits until my kids started to participate. Instead of the tiny speedo's, most boys wear what kind of looks like spandex shorts that end just above the knees.

As a guy, I wear board shorts to swim in, but I hate it. All that material creates a HUGE amount of drag in the water. I used to be able to swim the entire length of our local pool underwater before board shorts. And when you are walking around in wet board shorts, that is a lot of cold material pressed up against your body.

There is something in between board shorts and banana hammocks...a swim suit!!! Gah, the simplicity of naming something after its purpose!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    This is the only time I want to see a speedo and half of them don't even wear them anymore! Now I have visions of Ian Thorpe in all his glory!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hate the necro, but I agree with speedofesto to a point. I like mens' legs and I hate this trend of long shorts lasting for so long. I think men should be able to show their legs more.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information