Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maternity clothes

^^ ITA....a consignment shop will usually have lots of maternity stuff, and you can get high end brands, barely worn, for cheap

I love thrift/consignment....It satisfies my hunting urges

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

my best friend's pregnant and she bought some really cute stuff from zara. they have a small maternity line.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Jestations

^ love their shirts
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2220_1.gif

Old Navy. I bought 99% of my maternity wardrobe on their online store. $5 shipping for everything you buy and sometimes they send you free shipping coupons too! Google for online coupons, you can get great deals. Their stuff is cute and really affordable! I wear a lot of the tank tops and yoga pants still!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Everyone has maternity clothes now... wtf... I couldn't find anything 4 years ago...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Everyone has maternity clothes now... wtf... I couldn't find anything 4 years ago...
    Hahaha! I think you are so right. It is probably because so many celebrities have had babies in the recent years and are continuing too. Women can see that it is possible to look chic while pregnant and have probably demanded more choices. I think it is great that a lot of the affordable stores like SPAM are making lines...I wouldn't want to spend a ton on clothes that I"ll wear for less than 9 months.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; July 30th, 2013 at 08:05 AM.

Yeah I know it's awesome... makes me want to run out and get knocked up again just so I can dress up!!!!!!! J/K...
    I was able to wear most of my jeans because they were low rise with the aid of a hair tie but now they have these awesome things called B-Buckles or something...

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Yeah I know it's awesome... makes me want to run out and get knocked up again just so I can dress up!!!!!!! J/K...
    I was able to wear most of my jeans because they were low rise with the aid of a hair tie but now they have these awesome things called B-Buckles or something...
    i'm still too small for maternity pants so wear my regular jeans with a bella band, works great.

do any of you have experience with maternity swim suits? i want to be able to swim laps. i found a maternity speedo online and was wondering what ladies here did.

Ooooh... I was still wearing bikinis without looking "strange" because of my timing.

Gold Member

No idea where to buy them. If it helps I had a wonderful pair of black trousers that I wore to death. You could wear them as casul and dress them up.

My MIL gave me a gorgeous summer dress that I wore once a week to work during our Spring and Summer.

She will love getting maternity clothes from you as they can be quite an expensive thing to buy for the limited wear they get. What a brain wave you have had.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information