Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How is your daily handbag?

I hate handbags...the only thing I miss about being in a relationship was making the ex carry all my stuff in his pocket.

I have a very plain black one (that I got from Sisley in 2001) I can carry accross my shoulder and keep my hands free. I usually just carry my wallet, keys, mobile and cigarettes-maybe some eyeliner and lipstick if I'm going out. I carry a bigger one if I go to class for my notes and stuff.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

^^ Ever since I quit smoking cigarettes (and weed), my handbag feels half empty. I get quick flashes of, OMG, I lost something.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

wtf? so fucking weird. so getting high made you a neat freak?
    In all areas, too! Hell, my whole life went down the drain now that I quit taking drugs. The things they never tell you in school...

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i love cooking stoned too but i hate cleaning up after even more when i'm stoned than sober. i just hate cleaning, period. even the few times i did coke, i didn't feel like cleaning anything.
    Uppers make me too unfocused. I start thinking about doing one thing and before my body can carry out the order, my mind has moved on. I recommend using those purely for recreational purposes, not for your every day business.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ^^ Ever since I quit smoking cigarettes (and weed), my handbag feels half empty. I get quick flashes of, OMG, I lost something.
    I get that feeling sometimes too. I look at those pockets inside that perfectly fit a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and go, "what'd I lose?" when it's just that I don't have a use for them anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information