Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How is your daily handbag?

My handbag is super neat, military style. It's an old habit from my stoner days. I always forgot where I put stuff and I always got paranoid about losing things, so over the years, I just started putting every single item in one particular spot. And whenever I change locations, I put it all back where it belongs. And when I change handbags, I put the items in equivalent spots. That way I always find everything right away.

One of many pothead OCDs that just stuck.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^^^
    i have no pothead OCDs. if anything, i was even messier when i was smoking. but then smoking never made me paranoid either so maybe that's why. i'm still amazed about how you can clean your house stoned. i pay someone to clean mine because i can't stand the thought of doing it sober, i can't even imagine doing it stoned.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

My place has been one hell of a mess ever since I quit the ganja. Couldn't keep that OCD up and running... Snap.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I'm with Grimm on this one - I abandoned the handbag years ago. Wallet, phone and chap stick and I'm good to go. it all fits in my jean pockets without jacking up the silhouette too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    My place has been one hell of a mess ever since I quit the ganja. Couldn't keep that OCD up and running... Snap.

wtf? so fucking weird. so getting high made you a neat freak?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Right now my everyday bag is a black coach madison maggie (wtf is up with the names? Also, I can't believe this bag comes in a larger size.) It has three compartments; In the middle I keep a small makeup bag and small long wallet for cash, my credit cards & id fit along with receipts and change that I shove in after after a transaction go in the larger pocket, and my blackerry fits perfectly in the smaller side pocket. Then on one side I keep wet wipes and in the pocket little treats like chocolate mints or gum for my son. On the other side that has a ziper pocket I keep tampons, dental floss, tooth paste, and a small toothbrush.

It can get pretty damn crazy in there if I don't keep up with it and I have managed to lose a DSi, packs of gum, chapstick... anything that may be free floating if I've been doing alot of shopping and just shoving the recipts in there. It's so weird because I swear I carried a much smaller purse over a year ago and it worked just fine...

Oh I forgot to add a small pack of crayons and some folded up sheets of paper. I don't even bother carrying my book of life around anymore and just use my blackberry for most scheduling.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; March 16th, 2010 at 02:07 PM. Reason: My "b" is not working.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    My handbag is super neat, military style. It's an old habit from my stoner days. I always forgot where I put stuff and I always got paranoid about losing things, so over the years, I just started putting every single item in one particular spot. And whenever I change locations, I put it all back where it belongs. And when I change handbags, I put the items in equivalent spots. That way I always find everything right away.

One of many pothead OCDs that just stuck.
    Pothead OCD? Who knew? I might have to add this to the organization thread.

i've had the same purse for the last 20+ years - a denim bag with flowers embroidered on the side and a hole in the bottom corner [courtesy of my daughter's hamster]. It usually contains only three items: a brush, my wallet, and a book for those moments when I get stuck in a line somewhere.

doesn't it get annoying having to haul something like that everywhere?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

i LOVE cleaning stoned. i get so motivated! i like cooking high, too. it just makes chores so much easier & funner.

my bag is always pretty neat, even more so now that i have the baby to pack for. i love the ideas of the zippered bags..i'm going to try that. my wallet is what tends to get messy...receipts & coupons.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

i love cooking stoned too but i hate cleaning up after even more when i'm stoned than sober. i just hate cleaning, period. even the few times i did coke, i didn't feel like cleaning anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Is this directed at me?

I usually only take my purse with me if I am going to be away from the house for a while. If I am going to work or running errands or taking a quick trip to the mall, I don't bother. I just shove some money or my debit card in my pocket and I'm out the door!

My daughter, on the other hand, has her entire life in her purse and never leaves home without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yes. Very annoying. It's the reason that I go handbag free on the weekends. Keys, lipstick and a tiny wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    i LOVE cleaning stoned. i get so motivated! i like cooking high, too. it just makes chores so much easier & funner.

my bag is always pretty neat, even more so now that i have the baby to pack for. i love the ideas of the zippered bags..i'm going to try that. my wallet is what tends to get messy...receipts & coupons.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i love cooking stoned too but i hate cleaning up after even more when i'm stoned than sober. i just hate cleaning, period. even the few times i did coke, i didn't feel like cleaning anything.
    I haven't had pot in over 20 years. I wouldn't even know who to buy it from if I wanted some. Or wait - is the stuff they grow in upstate NY supposed to be decent and natural?

I bought one of these many yrs ago and it's made it a breeze to change purses. I just pull it out and place it in another purse Purseket - The Original Purse Organizer - Medium Removable Purse Organizer Insert - The ultimate in handbag organizing

Zee

Bought a gogobag liner from qvc- everything has a place in every bag. LOVE IT! Now it seems like I don't carry as much on a daily basis. Hated the purseket- it was too floppy and could never see contents of pouches.

My laptop case is full of mesh envelopes and plastic folders full of crucial items. It shifted from one bag to another.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information