Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Be honest - how many shoes do you have?

Default Re: Be Honest - How Many Shoes Do You Have?

I don't think I have 92 pairs of shoes, but at any time I have 3 or 4 pairs cluttering up my floor. I love boots, and in the summer time I collect flip flops.

I have about 90 pair , and I wear most of them , I love sandles I have probaly 30 pair of them ,I can never have enough shoes !

i've moved so much in the past few years that it's forced me to throw out the really old ones and the ones i will never wear but i still have i'd say between 55 and 60, a bit more if you include all the flip-flops i also tend to accumulate during the summer...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I've moved a lot in the past few years so I've weeded through my collection but I have about 50 pairs of shoes and a dozen or so boots, not counting recreation wear or shoe-boots.

And I wear about 8 or so of all of them on a regular basis! I can't bear to part with expensive heels or high boots, even if I rarely wear them.

30 pairs. Wow...I thought I had more...I guess that's because my mum and I share shoes.

I have about 6 that I wear regularly - I have a bunch under the bed and in a closet so I'd guess 30 or so pairs. We're spring cleaning so I'll get to tossing or sorting them soon.

i love zappos.com though....
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Elite Member

I have 14 pairs, most of which are summer sandals or dressy pumps which I hardly ever wear. I am ashamed to admit, for this winter I alternate between a pair of brown chunky shoes and a pair of black boots. I wear the brown shoes for everyday with jeans and a t-shirt, and I wear the boots with dress pants or to dress up jeans with a nice top. I have more alternatives in the summer, though. I love beautiful shoes but suffer from the problem of just not having anywhere to wear them. Curse of being a mom.

Quote Originally Posted by tofucheesecake
    30 pairs. Wow...I thought I had more...I guess that's because my mum and I share shoes.
    I wish my daughter and I could share shoes. She wears a 7 and I a 10 so no sharing of shoes. We can share clothes though, which makes me feel less guilty buying clothes knowing she'll wear them too. Anyways I have around 70 pair but wear maybe 10 pair. I'm off work next week so I really need to go through the closet!

25? but some are for summer so Im not wearing them now. I only wear two pair right now. The others are ignored. Some are old or uncomfortable or i just dont care that much for them, so they're left alone.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

A lot... and I want more
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I have 14 pairs, most of which are summer sandals or dressy pumps which I hardly ever wear. I am ashamed to admit, for this winter I alternate between a pair of brown chunky shoes and a pair of black boots. I wear the brown shoes for everyday with jeans and a t-shirt, and I wear the boots with dress pants or to dress up jeans with a nice top. I have more alternatives in the summer, though. I love beautiful shoes but suffer from the problem of just not having anywhere to wear them. Curse of being a mom.

I updated my day-to-day shoes this year! I now have two pairs of sneakers, one brown and one black, name brand Sketchers and Rocket Dog. I love them, they look really cute with jeans for just everyday running around.

Everybody in this thread needs to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HjIljJd-o0
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I honestly don't know. I guess around 20. Definitely not a shoewhore.

25 pairs so far. I may go to the Sales and pick up some high heels. I feel its about time that i started wearing them. I'll c if i can pick up some comfortable ones...

Elite Member

i only have 4 pairs at the moment..but that is only cos i am a little broke..as soon as i am not broke, i am planning on owning at least 8 or 9 pairs lol..maybe even more.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information