Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Have you bought any clothes lately?

I can't find one either!!!! But then gave up because we're having no summer! I guess I could wear it outside in the rain......
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    As a dressmaker, their clothes as as well cut as anything in the 75-150 range.
    That kind if stuff is just priced so that you think it's more exclusive. You have to at least double that to improve on basic cut & cloth.

Break even point for a company as large as target is less than a company shifting less product, hence the prices - but it's reasonable stuff.
    (Target sells the same quality as our larger dept stores that sell in the price range you mention) So why pay more for yoga pants & t-shirts that I'm gonna dump before next summer?
    Nothing ever fits me right at Target...maybe their clothes are made for the average body...I'm really tall and lean, so maybe that's the problem...and they do feel cheaper in my opinion. I do buy other things there for convenience(toothbrush, gifts, towels,etc), just not clothes or accessories, and definitely not their cheap ass furniture!

Gold Member

At long last I can answer yes.

Yesterday I saw some mens Adidas track pants at Lowes (A cheap men's chain store. Not as classy as Target). I thought I would get them for my husband, which I did.

Anyway I saw these gorgeous black fleecy tracksuit pants, with a pink strip on the side. They also had a matching pink top. I said to the sales assistant I can't see too many men wearing that pink top (it is hot pink). She said it is a new line of women's clothes. So I bought it. It is wonderfully comfortable and warm.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Nothing ever fits me right at Target...maybe their clothes are made for the average body...I'm really tall and lean, so maybe that's the problem...and they do feel cheaper in my opinion. I do buy other things there for convenience(toothbrush, gifts, towels,etc), just not clothes or accessories, and definitely not their cheap ass furniture!
    LOL! There's the problem then! I'm just a fatty so they fit fine on me (with stretch of course!)
    Free Charmed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information