Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For the A-Cup Crowd, Minimal Assets Are a Plus

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    See, I'm sitting here thinking you guys are so lucky to have size fluctuations! I got slight swelling during pregnancy but at no time have I ever switched bra sizes since even high school! In fact, back when I used to be very thin in high school, I was always trying to gain weight in hopes that some of it would go to my boobs. Unfortunately, when my metabolism slowed and I was finally able to gain weight, all I got was a gut!

I just don't think I have a lot of breast tissue...I was not able to breastfeed. I got swollen but my babies weren't getting enough to eat so we started giving them formula and I pumped and pumped and each time I would get less than an ounce. I blame it on poor nutrition during puberty.
    I was the same way, my breasts barely changed at all during or after my first 3 pregnancies. Wore the same bras the whole time. Tried to nurse my firstborn, but just couldn't seem to give enough milk. Couldn't afford a nice electric pump, so I used a manual one-- I'd pump for long periods of time and get barely and ounce. The baby was so hungry and had about chewed my nips off, so on the tenth day I said "forget this, hand me a bottle and some formula!!" and that was that.

Then nearly 3 years ago I became preg with baby #4 and things changed.. the boobs blew up and stayed that way.

This article is a bit ridiculous. A support group for small tits? For women past their teens? FFS, appreciate the extra perks (pun intended), and get over it!

I have occasionally wondered what I'd look like with anything bigger than an A Cup, but come the summer heatwave, I appreciate the freedom of going braless/wearing low-cut tops without it looking over the top.

Big boobies can be nice to look at, I admit. Why can't everybody just work with what they have/dress the best way for it?
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I was the same way, my breasts barely changed at all during or after my first 3 pregnancies. Wore the same bras the whole time. Tried to nurse my firstborn, but just couldn't seem to give enough milk. Couldn't afford a nice electric pump, so I used a manual one-- I'd pump for long periods of time and get barely and ounce. The baby was so hungry and had about chewed my nips off, so on the tenth day I said "forget this, hand me a bottle and some formula!!" and that was that.

Then nearly 3 years ago I became preg with baby #4 and things changed.. the boobs blew up and stayed that way.
    I rented an industrial pump from the hospital. I tried everything I could, including taking supplements, to get milk and nothing worked. It pisses me off big time to hear these breastfeeding Nazis go on about how women who don't breastfeed are bad. My kids had formula from the beginning (after about a week of trying to breastfeed), and they are so very healthy. They haven't had any of the ear infections or illnesses that I know a lot of breastfed children have. And they're not remotely overweight either. They are both thin but solid.

I do not need a support group, i could not be happier with my small chest.LOOOVE them. I think I look better in clothes then say Jessica Simpson and I can wear a décolleté ending at my belly button without looking slutty but i do hate hate hate the fact that lingerie companies assume you want bigger chest because its almost impossible to find a unwired bra without padding.

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    I rented an industrial pump from the hospital. I tried everything I could, including taking supplements, to get milk and nothing worked. It pisses me off big time to hear these breastfeeding Nazis go on about how women who don't breastfeed are bad. My kids had formula from the beginning (after about a week of trying to breastfeed), and they are so very healthy. They haven't had any of the ear infections or illnesses that I know a lot of breastfed children have. And they're not remotely overweight either. They are both thin but solid.
    After the bad breastfeeding experience with my oldest I didn't even bother trying with the others. Started them out on formula, and they're all very healthy, smart kids with good teeth.

Suck on that, ya damn Tit Nazis!!

Free Charmed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information