Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Considerations when buying underwear

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    When does VS have their anual sale? I have never been fitted properly for a bra and thought I would have that done. The band in the back rides up my back, so I know I don't wear the correct size. I have a 38C on and per the websites I have checked I actually wear a 34D.

ETA: I just checked their website and they have like 1000 different styles. Can anyone recommend on to me?
    I don't know...it's just when I'm periodically shopping at the mall and I run across an underwear sale by happenstance.

Couldn't tell you about the bras at VS. I buy mine from department stores.

Thanks Daphne. I have never heard of those brands/places. Can you clue me in??
    They're companies that make really great bras. They're available at department stores like Nordstroms and Dillard's.

Hit By Ban Bus!

When does VS have their anual sale? I have never been fitted properly for a bra and thought I would have that done. The band in the back rides up my back, so I know I don't wear the correct size. I have a 38C on and per the websites I have checked I actually wear a 34D.

ETA: I just checked their website and they have like 1000 different styles. Can anyone recommend on to me?
    I've found that VS bras run a cup size bigger than everyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    i posted this on another board too and a poster recommended microfiber underwear..? i hadn't heard of that but i am going to look into it..no elastic apparently..
    I bought some sloggi microfibre shorts, because I'm tall & have issues with things coming up to my waist & didn't want pants that rolled down after my op. I got them from figleaves.
    Ok, so I admit it, they're not "pulling pants" & when Mr Novice sees them he pulls faces, but they are the most comfortable knickers I have EVER worn! But I'm not a thong wearer......
    Oh and I've washed & worn them for 2 months now & they still look as good as new! (I bought 4 paris & haven't worn anything else) I only wish I'd bought black ones..... but the nude ones will wear in summer!

I love underwear shopping but sometimes i find it hard to find bras that fit well cause most of the time the cup size is good but they feel tight from the back or else ride up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information