View Poll Results: Do you have bangs/fringe?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, bang me

36 50.70%
  • No bangs for me

33 46.48%
  • Neither, I got a Trump comb-over

2 2.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bangs/Fringe

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Bangs/Fringe

OK, I want to know who voted for having a Trump comb-over....

So my bangs are long now and starting to bother me quite a bit cuz they get in my eyes. I think I'll have a little trim.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by loulou58
    it makes me giggle the way you guys call them bangs? where'd that word come from

It's the opposite for me! I thought it was funny you guys called them fringe!

I started growing my bangs out a few months ago. I love not having that hair in my eyes..and they never sat right because I have cowlick but sometimes, I am so tempted to cut them again because they did make me look younger.

I have bangs because I hate my huge forehead. My mom used to say she wished she had a high forehead, but hah! that was easy for her to say, she had a nice small one. I don't wear them straight across my forehead like Buster Brown because they look dorky that way. I mess them up and push them to the side. When they get so long they obstruct my vision I hack at them with the scissors.

I have short bangs that are cut in a way that makes them look sideswept without really being sideswept. I absolutely love them. My hair is also short on top, so I can take hair from the back of my head and make bangs with it
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

Quote Originally Posted by moomies
    OK, I want to know who voted for having a Trump comb-over....
    Yes, I am curious about that, too!

I have very short bangs that don't come anywhere near my eyebrows. I've had them forever and ever and I can't get rid of them because my kids think I'll look weird. Thankfully, it's a style that works for me.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by britlitgal
    now they are growing out, and i am able to barely push them over to the side. i like them with a ponytail, though. needless to say, my hair's in a ponytail every day now until they grow in more! otherwise i have brenda walsh hair, and it is not flattering.
    Really? You didn't like Brenda's hair? I'm sorry to hear that because that's sort of how my hair is, and it's flattering on me, but I have the right face shape for it...slender. For me, bangs work, side swiped or not.

And I always thought it looked better on Shannen this way. I haven't really liked her hair since.

that's exactly how my bangs are too. i switch it up from time to time bc my hair grows v quickly so i don't mind experimenting. i've had no bangs, the side sweep on alternating sides, the long side sweep, and the full frontal fringe. i get compliments most from the full frontal. my mother is the only one who doesn't care for it which is strange but i figure she's not a fashion consultant so i need not worry about it. i love bangs. if they work, they add such a distinct look.

I have bangs. I find them to be very comfortable to have, I have had them since I was kid, so I haven't really imagined myself without them.

Bangs/Fringe looks great on some people, but not me. I've had them before and they were such pain to grow out! Now my hair is all one length and down to my arse and I'm keeping it that way.

I have bangs/fringe because I have a heart shaped face and it just suits it. When I didn't have bangs, I hated the way my face looked with just the hair parted down the middle. 9 out of 10 times, a woman looks better with bangs.

I hate when bangs are cut too short though; Luckily I've had no major diasters yet.

I don't have a lot of bangs, they are in line with my eyebrows
    Av by IIIcons

Hit By Ban Bus!

I had bangs 3 years ago. I already look younger than I really am, and bangs make me look even younger, so I let them grow out. It suits me better too.

Although the Trump combover look sounds soooooooooooo tempting. Too bad I'm not bald.

I haven't had bangs since I was 19. I simply don't look good with any bangs to complement my round face. However, I do like bangs, though, not for me.
    Rock the fuck on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information