Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Adidas “shackle shoe” cancelled before its debut

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Thank goodness for Jesse Jackson, because on my own, I would never see even a quarter of the stuff he says we should be offended about.
    The shoes are dumb, and I wouldn't buy them. But I don't know if I'd ban them. I just wouldn't spend MY money on them.

If I didn't know what a lowlife shakedown artist Jackson was, I'd say his complaint had some merit. But my guess is that, like many other companies that he has bullied, he's making some backdoor deals with Adidas...Jesse don't do nothing for free. Those threatened boycotts of Coca-Cola and Toyota and other companies only resulted in deals to line Jesse's pockets and those of his cronies...the black community as a whole was not helped. Trust me. Read the book "Shakedown" and you'll see. I read parts of it from a friend of mine. "Reverend" Jackson is one of the most self-promoting, self-serving dirtballs who ever lived.
    hustle4alivin and Butterfly like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    They make me think of prison, not slavery.
    Me too, also of house arrest ankle bracelets.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Me too, also of house arrest ankle bracelets.
    Me three. I actually thought these would be good for Lindsey Lohan because guaranteed she'll be needing them in the future.
    hustle4alivin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    The shoes are dumb, and I wouldn't buy them. But I don't know if I'd ban them. I just wouldn't spend MY money on them.

If I didn't know what a lowlife shakedown artist Jackson was, I'd say his complaint had some merit. But my guess is that, like many other companies that he has bullied, he's making some backdoor deals with Adidas...Jesse don't do nothing for free. Those threatened boycotts of Coca-Cola and Toyota and other companies only resulted in deals to line Jesse's pockets and those of his cronies...the black community as a whole was not helped. Trust me. Read the book "Shakedown" and you'll see. I read parts of it from a friend of mine. "Reverend" Jackson is one of the most self-promoting, self-serving dirtballs who ever lived.
    PREACH! Jesse Jackson hasn't been "for the people" since the 70's (and some argue the 60's). He's always sold himself to the highest bidder, even helped his mistress get a few high-paying gigs too. Fucker.

The other self-and-media appointed spokesman for the black community, Al Sharpton has more integrity in his knuckle than Jesse Jackson has in his entire being. And I'm not even an Al Sharpton fan.

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    PREACH! Jesse Jackson hasn't been "for the people" since the 70's (and some argue the 60's). He's always sold himself to the highest bidder, even helped his mistress get a few high-paying gigs too. Fucker.

The other self-and-media appointed spokesman for the black community, Al Sharpton has more integrity in his knuckle than Jesse Jackson has in his entire being. And I'm not even an Al Sharpton fan.
    I can't STAND Jackson. He showed up at my maternal grandma's church for a fundraiser back in the 80s, and the women (including Grandma, unfortunately), made complete asses of themselves trying to get next to him. And he sopped that shit up like a Bisquick biscuit on a bowl of chicken gravy! He LOVED every minute of it. I was also introduced to his wife at a demonstration during the Atlanta child murders. God, I had just started high school I think. Anyway, I thought she was gorgeous and classy. My grandma's then-councilperson introduced us. I was very impressed by her. My heart broke for her when the mistress went public with the baby.

But this all speaks to Jesse's character, or lack thereof. Adidas got played. And trust me, Jesse will get some coin out of this, and some favors for the cronies and acolytes in his inner circle!!!
    hustle4alivin and McJag like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I would be tempted to slap the snot of anyone I saw wearing that crap.

Jesse Jackson is a sorry ass excuse for a human being. So is his son.
    hustle4alivin and lurkur like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I would be tempted to slap the snot of anyone I saw wearing that crap.

Why do I envision you cursing your sons out if they even so much showed a picture of these shoes to you asking for you to buy them?

^Totally!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

They're not that dumb.
    hustle4alivin likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh my, are you talking about Jesse, Jr? Wasn't he involved in the Blasojevic scandal somehow?? What else has he done??
    *DIVA! likes this.

They make me think of prison, not slavery. But then, I did do several years of hard time.
    My brother had a pair of convict pyjamas when we were kids (the same ones Angus Young wears in the video for "Jailbreak"). These shoes would have finished off the outfit perfectly.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Anyone on GR who admits to wearing slave bracelets should be banned!!

He tried to put his hands on me was I was 14 or 15. I busted his lip so he tried to talk shit about me.
    McJag likes this.

They make me think of prison, not slavery. But then, I did do several years of hard time.
    Same here. I'm deeply offended that Adidas would create a shoe that reminds people like us of such a dark and terrible time in our lives. It's really insensitive and upsetting.
    Lobelia likes this.

He tried to put his hands on me was I was 14 or 15. I busted his lip so he tried to talk shit about me.
    Jesse Jr? OMG, how awful. How old was he?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information