Thread: J Brand jeans

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Default J Brand jeans

I had never heard of them until chatting with my sister the other night. She said she got 4 pairs on ebay for about $25 a piece and went on about how awesome the fit is and for her to say that means they fucking rock. She picked them on a whim because her name starts with a J, kind of silly. Anyway, she gets them and the tag says they are almost $200... WTF?!!?!?! I was like I have to check these out; and I went to the bootcut section of their site and I want like a million pairs but I will NEVER spend $200 on jeans. She's going to forward the information to me as to which sellers she used so I don't get into an eBay mess (I'm so paranoid of eBay).
    Anyone own these?

i own 2 or 3 pair of j brands. i loveee them. my favorite is my corduroy skinnies. j brand 914 cut. they were $150 (but i got an employee discount).

J Brand is good because they keep the pockets on the back simple and clean - no decorative stitching, their washes are traditional and not trendy with whiskers and bleach spots. they are flattering cuts on a majority of body types. J Brand Love Story style (bootcut) was the very most popular in my old store - fit almost every woman's shape from the super tall and skinny to the short girls with hips and everyone in between. they do stretch out quite a bit - the older ones used different material that stretched almost a full size, but i think they are using a different cotton (or something) now so i'd stick to your true size. wash inside out on cold, dry on perma press/warm or hang to dry to reduce shrinking.

i wear jeans like 89% of the time so i will spend more money on them so they fit well and last for me. personally i like Hudson and J Brand- they fit me the best and are simple and not trendy.
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm addicted to Lucky but I can't wait to check these out. Thanks for the info.

no problem! working at a higher end retail store has to be worth something....

my suggestion, go to a store with a wide selection of premium denim and try on as many pairs as you can stand to. that way you can find out what brand fits you well, which styles you prefer and what size you fit. remember style names and then ebay them or the like.
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

Thread Information