Thread: Steve & Barry's clothing store

Default Steve & Barry's clothing store

Has anyone ever shopped at this store before? One just opened in the local mall and of course I stopped in.

It's quite an interesting place. I think the target audience is college aged, but has some good basics too.

Sarah Jessica Parkers clothing line is sold there and Amanda Bynes also. I bought a few SJP shirts. They're kinda cute.

The best part: EVERYTHING in the store is $7.98. EVERYTHING. Winter coats, jeans, sweatshirts, shoes, etc. Sure, not high end stuff granted, but hell if you want a few sweaters, shirts or jeans, what the hell you know???

I almost had a complete breakdown.

Anyone else? Tell me I'm not the only cheapie around here!

I have a Steve & Barry's by me and it's great for kids clothing that's stylish but cheap.

I thought SJP's stuff was ok. Her shoes are not the correct size, I think they are smaller than sized.

Men's clothes are good too. Hubby can get basketball shorts for CHEAP, and LOVES the funny t-shirts.

Lynnie, try going around Christmas time. I got 2 pairs of yoga/lounge pants for $2.98, as well as a bunch of items for my boys.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Their stuff is fun. Some say it's cheaply made, and maybe some of it is, but we've had their jeans for over 10 years, and they've held up fine.

My son and his buddies are into their tennis shoes. Very colorful, and they last just as long as the $100 tennies at Dick's Sporting Goods (which is never long enough for me).

We have one I got some cute jacket/blazer thingees and some cute tshirts.
    But I love it for SO.. tons of cute guy- summer stuff for him shorts/ tshirts etc.... So I loaded up and he liked it all.

You can't beat the price.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I think the SJP line is pretty cute and really reasonable.

Just got back from this store....had to return 2 pairs of jeans, which is why I had it on the brain earlier today.

Walked around a bit, and tried to find some childrens shoes, but they didn't have any in my daughters size. Will keep going back to look.

They did have some really cute kids stuff today that I swear they had just gotten in since I had just been in the store a week ago. PJ's, shirts. Really cute.

I'm digging it.

Oh--I bought my brother a T Shirt (they have some pretty funny shirts) that says 'Trust Me, I'm a Doctor'. Made me laugh....though he actually is a doctor, but thats besides the point.

I went there for the first time last month. We got my husband cargo shorts for work, $8.98 each! They were having their winter sale and everything was $8.98 or less. They had cute stuff, but that's all we bought. I checked out their baby line, very cute sweaters and skirts for babies- in vibrant colors.

I've got 2 jackets from them & love em both. Can't beat the price. Some of their stuff looks cheap but I love my coats. My friend got a long winter coat for cheap like the one I have from Old Navy that I paid much more for.

I love Steve and Barry's ! Always a bargain, and I have had some items for years...so they hold up well.

I think this is the store that featured those el cheapo sneakers made famous by stephon marbury of the new york knickerbockers.

Gold Member

i've never heard of steve and barrys, maybe they don't have them where i live

Thread Information