Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite bra brand

Default Your favorite bra brand

I'm not built like Oprah but I went on her site to see which brand for Tee Shirts she was raving about. Tried it on today. Made me look like I was wearing two boxes on my chest.

I usually wear Chantelle. They really last a long time and keep their shape. They were out of them. I'll have to go online.

I bought a Victoria Secret full coverage to look smooth under tee shirts. I've heard they fall apart but I needed a new one today.

What do you wear for tee shirts etc. ?

Victoria's Secret Secret Embrace bras are amazing. They fully support you, but are so light that you don't feel like you're wearing anything at all. No box boobs, either

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I also like the VS Body by Victoria line. I am a little miffed with them. I bought loads of this style bra a few years ago. When they started wearing, I went to buy same style, same size EXCEPT the size I had been wearing was now too small. Funny, the girls haven't gotten any bigger. They have done something iffy with their sizing in between.

I am fond of Olga & Lily of France both.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Chantelle and Lejaby are my faves. Lejaby is expensive, but I've often found them at places like Winner's for a fraction of full retail price.

I wear Bali bras mostly.

I like the way Victoria's Secret wears, but they wear out much too early for what I pay for them. Maybe I'm just cheap?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I'm SUPER cheap with my bras, and I think it's because I am so hard on them...I mean, I don't wash them on 'Delicate' or anything and I throw them in the dryer, etc.

Currently I am in to the 'sports bras' because I was (almost done with) pumping and the boobs need the support......

I'll be in the market soon for some new bras so thanks all for the suggestions.

Chalet: BOX BOOBS!!! Crack me up!!

Oscar de la Renta makes good quality bras. I have one that's lasted 10 years and it still looks pretty good. But I do wash mine on delicate and line dry them. Sorry, Lynnie.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I am fond of Olga & Lily of France both.
    Me too....and they really are sexy I've tried all the different styles of VS and have never really found any of them that feel like they fit well.
    Playful~

Just by reading the bra brands, I can tell which ladies have some massive boobage going on. Just waiting for cynic and evil monkey now.

^^
    You bad.

Wacoal is my favorite brand. I wore them as a 36F, and I am still wearing them as a 36C. My runners up include Chantelle and Bali.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    I also like the VS Body by Victoria line. I am a little miffed with them. I bought loads of this style bra a few years ago. When they started wearing, I went to buy same style, same size EXCEPT the size I had been wearing was now too small. Funny, the girls haven't gotten any bigger. They have done something iffy with their sizing in between.

i also wear the Body by Victoria Bras...love them! I have not noticed a difference in the sizing though. I bought a few of those Ipex bras they rave about, wore them both two times maybe and a wire started poking me in the boob..i refuse to waste money on them anymore. If im really in need of one, and need it fast, ill go to walmart...ive gotten quite a few from there that i love, dont last as long, but for $6 who cares!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

The Le Mystere "Oprah" bra looks and feels great on me. Even though it is lightly padded to hide your headlights, it minimizes my considerable assets because it fits so well.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

When I'm not spending like crazy I like the Felina & Jezebel and when I throw down money I spend it on La Perla, Aubade, & Simone Perele. I don't have a bunch of boobage so support is a nonissue for me.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information