Thread: Coach Outlet Stores Deal? or No Deal?

Default Coach Outlet Stores Deal? or No Deal?

So my birthday is coming up next week, and i really want to buy myself a Coach handbag. I have a few others that i have gotten off ebay..all used, in great condition, but I would like to buy my very own (i know, probably sounds weird) I was wondering if anyone has been to any of the Coach Factory Outlet stores? If so are there deals or is just as expensive as going into a Coach store??My mom and I are talking about going next week, I was thinking about taking the day off work so we could go, but I dont want to waste my time driving an hour away to find out the prices are just as high as in the store.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

You should definitely do it. I had an experience where I wanted to replace a specific coach bag that I lost off the trunk of my car (genius moment for me!) that I had purchased 6 months earlier full price at the Coach store; I called to see if they still had anymore with that specific handle/strap and they said all the new stuff was in so everything was sent to the outlet in San Marcos... I call them up and they were super nice found the purse I wanted and what originally cost $200 was only $95... AWESOME... want to know something even better? Someone actually stopped in traffic and picked up my purse that I lost and THEY RETURNED IT TO ME; not a scratch on the thing. I LOVE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped in one this weekend out of curiosity. I saw the bag I got for my birthday one year ago there. At the time I was given it, it was the "hot" bag, so I was surprised to see it there at all. It was priced around $100 less than it had cost when it was new.

omg thats so awesome that someone returned it to you!!! I probably would have returned your stuff, but not your bag

now you both got me all excited...im definitely going

I think you should go! It would be a really fun day for you & Mom to share even if you don't find exactly what your heart desires. You are bound to find something you really will love.You are licky to live that close! Some would have to drive way longer. Have fun!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I really really really love Coach; it is definitely worth it! I cannot stress this enough; I'm like the biggest fan of Saturn cars & Coach purses.

I am too, freaking love them. I like that you can be either trendy with the branded logo all over it, or have just really classically styled bags with no hint of branding til you peek inside.

The bag I got, you can't really tell the size in the pic, but it's large enough to fit my laptop in there plus other stuff. It's really fantastic (but desperately needs to be cleaned, I intend to do that this weekend)

love it noday!! i was thinking about the gallery tote...classic and simple...probably in black or the khaki...thats the one i would really love and would use alot, but who knows what will catch my eye when i get there..probably the whole damn store

Thread Information