Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like hats?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Do you like hats?

Do you like hats? How many hats do you own and what do they look like?

Which one is your favourite?

I'm wearing one today cuz my hair was messy in the morning and I didn't want to have to style it to go walk Elmo.
    It's one of those paperboy hats, it's my fave hat right now. I have a couple of baseball caps, hubby bought one and it didn't fit his head so he gave it to me, the other one is actually a camo print trucker hat.

I also have a white crocheted cap, I like it but because of the colour it makes my head look huge Have another crocheted cap that's red but I've lost it when we moved I liked that, too.

I was cleaning out the closet a few days ago and found my winter knitted beanie. I think I have several more hats but gotta do more tidying up to find them.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I have a tiny face, so I don't typically wear any kind of hat--unless weather dictates. I'd like to wear them, but just doesn't suit me.

I went through a stage of newsboy caps, thanks to britney spears
    I loved them though. I still think hats are great. Especially the newsboy, fedoras, and those jlo-floppy hats.

I've got a rather dapper white felt 20's 'flowerpot' style hat which I am enjoying wearing at the moment. It makes me feel all retro.

A*O

Hats = good
    Hat-hair = bad
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Lil

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I have a tiny face, so I don't typically wear any kind of hat--unless weather dictates. I'd like to wear them, but just doesn't suit me.
    Same here. The only time I wear a hat is when forced by safety (riding hat) or very cold weather (skiing). I would love to wear a glamorous hat to a wedding but I'd just look ridiculous.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

I like hats, but I don't have the occasion to wear them. I have a lot of winter hats, that I used to wear when I lived in a different state. But it doesn't get very cold here where I live now, so I don't have any reason to wear them.

A*O

Back in the day I had occasion to wear some lovely 'formal' hats for weddings, etc and did not have the heart to throw them out when we moved to Oz, since when I have needed them on precisely zero occasions. I keep thinking I should give/sell them to the local 'hat rental' place but they hold some very happy memories so I'm keeping them for now.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I would love to wear hats. However, my hair is quite thick, and I always get hat hair so I avoid hats completely.
    Rock the fuck on!

No. I look like a retard in almost any hat.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I do, but I rarely wear them. I have several vintage hats, including a gorgeous lady Stetson, and a fancy dress hat with a black netted veil and feathers!

Actually I need to change my answer to yes I do like hats..unfortunately I cannot wear them well. Especially with hair that has ..erm..undergone a little thinning it would be nice to wear some ballcaps, etc everynow and then. I think my head is simply misshapen.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Bronze Member

I love hats! Usually bucket hats. I probably own about a dozen.

I love hats but there are only a couple of styles I can get away with. I have a lot of visors that I wear whenever I'm in the sun. A couple of floppy hats at the beach & working in the yard. I have a few that I couldn't resist that are hung on the wall of my bedroom, so if it's cheap enough, I always have an excuse to buy it and add to my wall collection! I wish I could wear ball hats but they look like poop on me. A lot of girls I work with (factory) wear them but unfortunately I can never hide under a ball hat. Winter hats to wear when it's snowing, straw from Jamaica, white cowboy (a gift that started my wall collection) yes, I guess I really like hats. Wish I could describe them all but that would take awhile. My daughter likes hats and has a cute face for them so whenever she wants a hat, I buy!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Not really. Every once in a rare while I wear a fine winter hood, a bandana or a cap even more rarely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information