Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By DeChayz
  • 1 Post By Brookie
  • 1 Post By louiswinthorpe111
  • 3 Post By burnt_toast
  • 1 Post By dolem

Thread: Has Anyone Tried Stitch Fix or Similar Service

Default Has Anyone Tried Stitch Fix or Similar Service

I'm thinking of giving them a shot because they're in the building next to me and I see the stylists when I'm out smoking and now I'm curious. I'm sure you all know how much I hate shopping and if I could get styled without having to go, that would be ideal.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I love Stitch Fix, my stylist always manages to get my style, while adding items I wouldn't have necessarily looked at but end up loving. That said, my sister has had mixed success with them, so I guess it ends up depending on what stylist is assigned to you. It can also be a bit pricey if you don't buy all the items in the shipment (if you buy all 5 you get a 25% discount).
    But overall I love it and get a box a few times a year, and more often than not when someone compliments my clothes, it's a Stitch Fix item

Is it always 5 items per box? What, like top, bottom, shoes and what?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

it is absolutely dependent on the stylist you get. i have done stitch fix and trunk club (nordstrom).

i have gotten cute things that i would never have picked myself but i have also gotten some super terrible things that go against everything i told the stylist i wanted.

you determine what you want them to send you and how often.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Is it always 5 items per box? What, like top, bottom, shoes and what?
    They have everything from underwear to shoes to jewelry, but you can tell them you what you don't want, eg no scarves or shoes, etc...
    You create a style profile to give them an idea of what you like and they work off of that

Edit: If you think you might want to try it out, you get an extra $25 off with this link. Just in case you decide to pull the trigger
    https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/bgd...od=w&som=c&g=w
    Last edited by DeChayz; August 14th, 2019 at 02:07 PM.
    greysfang likes this.

I'm working through Fab, Fit, Fun Style. Not quite as solid a system (StitchFix has the most seamless that I've seen), but I have purchased a couple of items. If anyone wants a coupon, hit me up!

Just had a FB friend give me a free package at FFF; had to pay $5 shipping. Haven't gotten it yet.
    Daphodil likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I guarantee all of the clothes are too much for me so there's no way I would buy any of it.
    sprynkles likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    They have everything from underwear to shoes to jewelry, but you can tell them you what you don't want, eg no scarves or shoes, etc...
    You create a style profile to give them an idea of what you like and they work off of that

Edit: If you think you might want to try it out, you get an extra $25 off with this link. Just in case you decide to pull the trigger
    https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/bgd...od=w&som=c&g=w
    I've scheduled my first fix for September 6th but I don't think it accepted that discount. I can't really tell on the website; maybe there will be more information once they start working on my order.

Hopefully they put it on the invoice in your shipment; I've never used the links before so I'm not sure how it works.
    Hope you get a good stylist, let us know how it works out!

I just signed up! I so struggle with dressing myself and now that I'm losing weight and feeling a little more body confident I think this might be fun for me. So excited.
    Brookie, czb and fgg like this.

I've gotten 3 boxes of Stitch Fix this year and have had great success with them. I've only returned one item so far - a pair of shoes that were SO similar to a pair I already have that I couldn't justify keeping them.

Here's my referral link, if anyone is interested and absolutely zero pressure to click: https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/vg9jj3nwrg?sod=w&som=c

I work for a subscription box company and I do wonder about the long term viability of them. From what I can see, Stitch Fix seems to be the most easy to use and the best out there.
    greysfang likes this.

Thread Information