Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Sylkyn
  • 3 Post By gas_chick
  • 1 Post By ManxMouse

Thread: Kanye West x Adidas Originals Yeezy Season 1 RTW Fall 2015

So, it's auditions for Walking Dead extras? This is the ugliest, tackiest, and downright most depressing "fashion collection" I've had the misfortune to ever see. The upside is, I guess we know what Kim's fat ass will be "sporting" pretty soon, and we'll have something to cackle over.
    BelledeJour and cherrypye like this.

Elite Member

i hope Adidas are having a big bloody cry right now about this collection!

Some of the jackets are cool, as are a couple of the jumpers, i will admit... But the rest is just an insult to EVERYBODY.

i'm sure Kanye can do better than this.

Holy freaking shit!

In Kanyes defience (second time I do this today, what is wrong with me??) the body suits are part of the 'performance' done by Vanessa Beecroft
    The collection is mostly shoes bags and jackets. There is one jacket I really like (on the guy with the long dark hair) the backpacks are ok but the shoes are not my thing.
    I know the show was 'normal people' mixed with models but why is Kylie Jenner there?

It's such fucking bullshit this asshole gets a runway to show this shit on and someone with actual talent did not.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

These models are PISSED OFF. Some look like they're just about to cry. I don't blame them.
    WTF Rantye, I put your shitty rags on, and now I have an enormous vagina?!!
    Serendipity likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Some of the jackets are actually nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    So, it's auditions for Walking Dead extras? This is the ugliest, tackiest, and downright most depressing "fashion collection" I've had the misfortune to ever see. The upside is, I guess we know what Kim's fat ass will be "sporting" pretty soon, and we'll have something to cackle over.
    She already has and North West was made to wear some kind of bulletproof vest. I thought Kanye's fashion career wasn't going so well?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Would YOU wear Kanye West's flesh-coloured body suit in public? One brave FEMAIL writer tries it (with some surprising results)

Sent writer Deni Kirkova to test the trend and captured the public's reaction on camera

14 February 2015

If it was up to Kanye West, we'd all be strutting around in flesh-coloured body stockings next season.
    As ridiculous as it may sound, that may well be the case as the musician-come-designer has received an abundance of praise for his range for Adidas from fashion editors, authorities, and influencers.
    The collection made its way down the runway on the first day of New York Fashion Week yesterday, comprising of full body stockings, see-through skin-coloured crop tops and visible nude pants. It's certainly a new take on underwear as outerwear - one certainly not for the faint hearted.

Deni Kirkova, 24, from London, stepped out on a London High Street to find out what the reaction from onlookers would be

She wore a High Street makeshift version of the types of outfits seen on the Kanye West X Adidas catwalk

Writer Deni Kirkova, 24, from London, trialled the full flesh-coloured body stocking look, stepping out on a London High Street to find out what the reaction from onlookers would be.

She paired an American Apparel bralet (£12.50), crop top (£10), leggings (£14) and - of course - a £6 pair of pants, from Marks & Spencer, worn over the top, all in a beige flesh tone, topping off the look with a Kim K style parka jacket from Topshop.

Speaking about her outfit, and whether she thought it worked, Deni said: 'The problem is visible pants. It's quite funny to walk around dressed like this now, and it's a bit of a laugh, but I wouldn't dare go out like this seriously.
    'A nude crop top and leggings, though, could work. You'd have to tone this down a notch to take it from catwalk to High Street.
    'I'm quite surprised that people on the street generally liked my outfit to be honest - some fashion know-it-alls praised how bold it was, noting the Kanye influence, and said that the jacket and lipstick went well with the all-nude look.
    'Some though, of course, said that the pants were too much.'

Everyone from builders to couples and fashionistas to old ladies seemed to like the bold look, much to Deni's surprise

FEMAIL writer tries out a Kanye West-inspired creation | Daily Mail Online

This is some ugly shit. Straight up. I have seen homeless people on the streets look BETTER than this. Wearing your underwear over your pantyhose. LOL. Ahhh. Whew....Vogue.

Thread Information