Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: To Bob? Or just be haggish in the Cuntry?

Default To Bob? Or just be haggish in the Cuntry?

I have longish hair (to past my bra strap), its been long forever.
    I'm sick of it (to the extent that I'm struggling not to take a pair of scissors to it), but MrN loves it.....
    Nope, he doesn't tell me what to do, however, I do like to take his opinion into consideration.

I think that I would just like to have it cut so that it is slightly longer than shoulder length, but I'm not sure.
    I (still) have a (fat) round face, and I have to wear glasses so it needs to be flattering for those reasons too.

My hairdresser is a friend and will not let me do anything stupid....

The color is very dark with some high/low-lights
    These are similar in color:-

So my suggested styles are similar to this....

I quite like this....

But I'm a low-mainternance kind of gal.... so it would probabyl end up like this (given that it has some natural curl....) which might not be a bad thing?

or this...

Which I think is a bad thing.....

You gals seem to be pretty good at this, so suggest away........
    Free Charmed.

i like the first one. it's short enough that you'll still feel like it's a change but it won't be too drastic a move for mr. n. the second one's cool too but will only look that good if you have as much hair as the model and that much of a curl/wave in your hair, otherwise it will just be more work. i also like the lighter colour on the tips, and i like that they kept it subtle. if you know a really good colourist you can trust, you could give that a try. the rest of her hair colour is gorgeous too.
    Novice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I am not really one to speak, as I have no style... but I recently hacked off eight inches and now have something similar to your first picture. It's still long enough to put into either a low or high pony tail if I need it tied out of the way.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

My hair is thick, fairly straight (probably due to the length as my hairdresser giggles when she cuts it and it bounces up. Shes strange like that!).
    In summer she razors it for me to take some of the fullness out......

I'm really not sure about the blond ombré tips. Its really not me and I think that ombré is so passé..... now even Bruce is doing it.....
    But the pics of Christina were a joke.... its too short IMO.

I'm very low maintenance, and would need it to be long enough to be tied back when I'm walking the dog in the wind or feeding the chucks.

ETA - Twtichy - I'd like your post, but my like button has disappeared.....
    Free Charmed.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

#2!!!!!!!!!!! I mean number 3! It's long enough you can still pull it back and what not.
    Novice likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I love the Christina Hendricks one. If you're curly you might want some layers.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The first one! I hate the red haired one. Why start out windblown? Just do it! It will grow out much quicker than you want anyway!
    Novice likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    The first one! I hate the red haired one. Why start out windblown? Just do it! It will grow out much quicker than you want anyway!
    Don't listen to her, she's just mad she can't make her hair big.

3 is great and if on a "bad" day it looks like 4 well, fuck yeah!
    Novice likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I had hair to the middle of my back and 2 months ago I hacked it into a bob above my shoulders. I hate it, wish I never cut it. Anyways, they're all cute styles.
    Novice likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

since you have thick hair (and I know it's not just cuz you are super young and nubile ) I say do what ever the hell you want, since it will grow back healthy and thick. I am a bitter, thin(ning) haired (infertile, hormonal, genetically unblessed in the hair department) wench, and I have become furiously jealous of all lustrous haired bitches. And you are one of them! Worse, I used to have abundant (though fine, I had lots of it) hair, so I cry bitter tears, for I know what it was once like to have bountiful tresses.

And now I have made this about me, instead of you! LOL

I like the hair on the lady with the red lips, and I think that would be a good start (it's not as drastic as the last two pics). I think the red haired girl and the last picture have super sexy hair, and I am turning green with envy over the incredible bounce and thickness of their locks. But I have seen your lovely face, and gorgeous eyes, and I know you would totally rock a shorter haircut. I think you have great bone structure, and delicate enough features (nose, striking eyes) to rock this type of haircut. It makes one feel vulnerable to cut their hair (if they have always been long haired). But you are truly beautiful enough to pull it off!
    Novice likes this.

I love the second and third styles. It's a very flattering length on most people.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

you can't even tell what christina hendricks' haircut really looks like since it's so styled and big and even if your hair is thick, it will take a lot of work and teasing and product to get it to look like that.

or maybe i'm lazy but when looking for a haircut, i look for one that will be easy to style with relatively little effort.
    Novice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If you are worried about going too short and want to ease Mr N into you having shorter hair then do it in stages. You can then decide which length works best for you and stop when you get to it instead of having to try and grow it out again.

I'm also impressed with your bravery in deciding to go for the chop. I toy with the idea every now and then but the impulse usually wears off pretty quickly so mine is still down to my arse. Plus the Bloke is rather like Mr N and would probably be devastated if I had a major chop and I'd miss annoying him until he gave in and sat brushing it for me while I all but purr with contentment.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I like the first one too.

I like the second one with the highlights the best.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information