Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dougie
  • 1 Post By Karistiona

Thread: Make-Up Artist Pat McGrath and Céline’s Phoebe Philo Receive New Year’s Honors

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Make-Up Artist Pat McGrath and Céline’s Phoebe Philo Receive New Year’s Honors

The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Pat McGrath and Phoebe Philo Receive New Year's Honors, Forever 21 to Launch Premium Footwear, and Cara Delevingne Stars in Mulberry Spring 2014 Campaign | The Fashion Bomb Blog : Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What

The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Pat McGrath and Phoebe Philo Receive New Year’s Honors
    By Jihan
    January 2nd, 2014

• Congratulations are in order for Pat McGrath, who received an MBE (that’s Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire) as part of the Queen’s New Year’s Honors for her work in the fashion and beauty industries. McGrath has worked with more designers, celebrities, and magazines than you can shake a stick at, and is currently the design director for Procter & Gamble beauty. According to the Telegraph, the English-born McGrath got her start in makeup when her Jamaican mother would take her around town to find makeup that would work with their deep skin tones. (Telegraph)

• Also honored by the Queen was Céline’s Phoebe Philo, who received an OBE for her services in fashion. (Telegraph)

The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Pat McGrath and Phoebe Philo Receive New Year's Honors, Forever 21 to Launch Premium Footwear, and Cara Delevingne Stars in Mulberry Spring 2014 Campaign | The Fashion Bomb Blog : Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What
    MmeVertigina likes this.

I adore Pat, I only worked with her once (yeaaars ago, maybe mid to late 90's) but she was very down-to-earth and sweet. I am always glad to hear good things are happening for her.

I know a man called Pat McGrath, so this was quite a surprise to see a gorgeous lady! Good for them
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Elite Member

Congratulations to both these lovely ladies.

It's great to see Honors awarded to hardworking people involved in other aspects of art .. (other than those lazy, spoilt actors & musicians) .. and the media actually highlighting them.

And Karistona ..lol, you are adorable.

Thread Information