Thread: Hosiery

czb

Default Hosiery

ok - i need some advice here so if this is the wrong place then let me know. or mods can move this thread.

i have been seeing a lot of neg comments about hosiery. so do you need to wear hose with dresses? my legs are ok - no cankles, spider veins, etc - so do i need to wear hose with a dress at a night function? i was going to wear sheer black hose (dress is black) but i don't want to be a fashion don't.

Wear it whenever you want, its not a capital offense. I tend to wear mine for warmth when its cold.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

^^^ you are in a cold place so if i lived where you do, i would probably wear tights most of the time. it is not so cold here (most of the time) so that isn't a factor.

Either way is fine. You don't have to wear hose to an evening function. I went to a formal function in August in the bay area and wore tights. It was freakin' chilly.

Do the mirror half & half......put the dress on, one leg in hose, put both shoes on. You'll instantly know which way you like better.

I do the half and half with lipsticks and shoes all the time. Right away one side looks better to you.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

good ideas, thanks everyone.

sounds like anything goes so i will try what wcg suggested.

Thread Information