Thread: Hosiery

czb

Default Hosiery

ok - i need some advice here so if this is the wrong place then let me know. or mods can move this thread.

i have been seeing a lot of neg comments about hosiery. so do you need to wear hose with dresses? my legs are ok - no cankles, spider veins, etc - so do i need to wear hose with a dress at a night function? i was going to wear sheer black hose (dress is black) but i don't want to be a fashion don't.

Wear it whenever you want, its not a capital offense. I tend to wear mine for warmth when its cold.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

^^^ you are in a cold place so if i lived where you do, i would probably wear tights most of the time. it is not so cold here (most of the time) so that isn't a factor.

Either way is fine. You don't have to wear hose to an evening function. I went to a formal function in August in the bay area and wore tights. It was freakin' chilly.

Do the mirror half & half......put the dress on, one leg in hose, put both shoes on. You'll instantly know which way you like better.

I do the half and half with lipsticks and shoes all the time. Right away one side looks better to you.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

good ideas, thanks everyone.

sounds like anything goes so i will try what wcg suggested.

Thread Information