Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harajuku Mini for Target by Gwen Stefani

I think it looks fucktarded but my kid is sitting here ooing and ahhing over it so bitch must do something right
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Fucktarded sums it up completely. Fuck you Gwen. There is always loads of her shit at Ross here that won't sell.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Those models are so damn cute!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think it's damn cute. And it's for kids, how could it be that fucktarded? There's a lot of other similar shit out there without Gwen's name on it and it does well because people love dressing their kids in overly cutesy shit.

I hate skinny jeans for little boys. The stuff is okay. Nothing spectacular.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

i love almost all of it, especially that burger king hamburger jacket
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

Cute.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

I think it's really cute. That's the stuff a lot of little girls love.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wondered where she got the name for the collection, and since maybe others might be wondering, I googled it for yall. From one of my fave sites,

Urban Dictionary: harajuku

Harajuku (Œ´¸h) is the common name for the area around Harajuku Station on the Yamanote Line in the Shibuya ward of Tokyo, Japan.

Though it was really just shopping area it became a Sunday hangout for the fashionistic teens of Japan in the 80's when street performers and wildly dressed kids started showing up to show off there own musical and artistic creations. Through this artistic outburst have come many subcultures such as: Visual Kei, Lolita, Decora, Ganguro, etc.

Since the solo career of the now oh so un-original Gwen Stefania terrible Americanised view of "harajuku" has been seen. With her latest tour and label Harajuku Lovers(rudely and obviously ripped off from Yasuharu Tanaka's famous Japanese fashion label, Super Lovers)Gwen's trendy American followers have developed poor knowlegde of the complex fashionistc society of Japanese Street Fashion that insults true fans in western civilization.

Gwen: "Harajuku girls have wicked style:
    Gwen fan: "Look there's a heart on my shirt! Now I'm all Harajuku like my idol Gwen."
    American JSF-er: "Gwen Stefani is a jerk."
    and...
    Harajuku 779 up, 223 down
    This isn't really a definition. Anyways, 'Harajuku' is a location in Japan where the young and teenagers dress in their own fashions they invent themselves, or cosplay outfits.

In the song "Rich Girl".. or mainly any Gwen Stefani song, she has "her" Harajuku girls in it. Gwen paid four japanese girls to follow her around, and Gwen treats them like accesories. No woman, in my opinion, should be made into a mute fashion accessory. Just the image of four non-white women trailing around behind a white woman, hanging on her every word and not being allowed to speak… Can you really say that this is a harmless affectation? Asian fetishism nor not, this is certianly female fetishism.

Has anyone noticed the dominating hold she has over the girls? she claims ownership of them, dresses them up and gives them names (love, angel, music & baby).

I was under the idea that they were her posse, not the newest version of chihuahua. All she needs now is a collar and chain.

As soon as I saw her video for rich girl I had to leave the room, she’s giving japanese fashion such a bad name…”I'll dress them up and give them names” What the fuck?? They aren't items. Stefani should have just bought herself a new pair of diamond earrings instead of four slaves.
    Gwen Stafani:"I'd get me four Harajuku girls to
    Inspire me and they'd come to my rescue
    I'd dress them wicked, I'd give them names
    Love, Angel, Music, Baby
    Hurry up and come and save me"
    Me: LITTLE BITCH! -snipes her in her ass-crack-"

lol

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    I hate skinny jeans for little boys. The stuff is okay. Nothing spectacular.
    Vouch!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

The little girl is gorgeous.
    don't get what the fuck Gwen is wearing in the picture (or why she's in it) but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    I wondered where she got the name for the collection, and since maybe others might be wondering, I googled it for yall. From one of my fave sites,

Urban Dictionary: harajuku
    You don't remember her dragging a posse of Japanese girls with her everywhere? She's been flogging the Harajuku thing for years:

"You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I like the dress with the polka dot skirt, but otherwise those are some pretty damned ugly clothes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

No Faithanne, I don't follow gwen anywhere but here on the gossip threads, so I had no idea she had this hoard following her around at one time! How bizarre. I now think she is a bit nuts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information