Thread: Alexander Wang's Starbucks Tee

Default Alexander Wang's Starbucks Tee

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Alexander Wang, Sophie Theallet and Billy Reid have each won a CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award in the past three years, and the talented designers are no doubt in high demand for collaborative projects. So who has the powerhouse trio decided to partner with? None other than coffee-giant Starbucks.
    In one of the most unlikely collaborations we’ve ever heard of, Wang, Theallet and Reid have all designed limited-edition tees in celebration of Starbucks’ 40th birthday. Each tee will be sold in-stores as well as online and, like everything else Starbucks produces, they will feature the instantly-recognizable logo of the brand (albeit slightly hidden).
    According to InStyle, Alexander Wang said of his design, “The first thing we thought of was what everyone tries to avoid—spilled coffee on a T-shirt.” Indeed, after seeing the t-shirt (at left), it certainly looks like something we’d want to avoid.
    If you’re into stains though, you can purchase the cotton tee here for $85. Or, for free, you could just spill your morning cup of jo on yourself tomorrow. Your call.

Alexander Wang Designs an $85 Spilt Coffee T-Shirt for Starbucks: Would You Buy It? – Fashionista: Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Thursday, September 22, 2011

2012 / Savage Love / Retail Starbucks Selling Santorum T-Shirts

Posted by Dan Savage on Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 7:00 AM

Too rich for my blood frothy mix of lube and fecal matter.

Posted from my iPhone Posted from my iPhone

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Burning Down Your Windmill

I don't hate it. But I certainly wouldn't spend $85 on a tee shirt.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information